***** Ultron (Age of Ultron) *****

14567810»

Comments

• Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    We can make an ironic one for Ultron. It is funny there have been no dedicated calls to nerf Okoye since boosts rolled out, even during her boost week. Everyone has her at 550 I assume.
  • dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,379 Chairperson of the Boards
    So after the PvP event is basically over. I didn’t even notice him honestly.

I don’t see him having legs and will most likely be a middling 5*. Not terrible, not great, and with little utility you probably won’t see him often.
  • entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,807 Chairperson of the Boards
    We can make an ironic one for Ultron. It is funny there have been no dedicated calls to nerf Okoye since boosts rolled out, even during her boost week. Everyone has her at 550 I assume.
    Nerf threads are great if you enjoy repeatedly smashing your head against walls.

They could release a character who passively did 500,000 damage to the enemy team on turn 1, and if someone posted "they should nerf this guy" other players would pile on them with the same old tired arguments.

"Well, he's too good, but don't nerf him!  Give us a counter!"

"You're just mad that you can't beat him!"

"It's power creep, you have to keep up!"

"It's a superhero game, characters should all be super!"

"He's too good, but I have him so it's ok!"
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    We could always nerf all the others 5*s for to be like ultron. 
  • Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    ammenell said:
    Just saw that marvel 'what if?' episode.
    why do we get a 5 year old Ultron instead of the Ultron/vision with infinity stones?
    A combination of 3* Vision and 3*Thanos that spammed sentry bots would be insanely awesome.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2021
    ammenell said:
    Just saw that marvel 'what if?' episode.
    why do we get a 5 year old Ultron instead of the Ultron/vision with infinity stones?
    Yeah the timing of this release is really amazing... in What If we get Ultron with the Infinity Stones in MPQ we get ... this :(

Spoilers!!!!

How the *redacted* did Ultron beat Thanos with 5 infinity stones in one attack!!! I hate when they do these things. Also, infinity stones dont work when you get out of your own Universe. Sometimes I wonder who writes these things :( 

Mod note: Hid spoiler information using spoiler function. And removed profanity (see rule 6) - fight4thedream

• fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,909 Chairperson of the Boards
    **Mod note: Please use the spoiler function when discussing potential spoilers. It's the last option under the format category, which is located next to the emoji button. And please refrain from using foul language (including abbreviations and acronyms). Thank you. 
  • Glockoma
    Glockoma Posts: 549 Critical Contributor
    Anything worth using here? Ideas for great teammates at least and/or buttressing with concomitant supports? Thanks
  • Srheer0
    Srheer0 Posts: 510 Critical Contributor
    Glockoma said:
    Anything worth using here? Ideas for great teammates at least and/or buttressing with concomitant supports? Thanks

Polaris and Valkyrie.