Ad watching doesn't work on bluestacks [Can’t Reproduce]

stikxs
stikxs Posts: 518 Critical Contributor
I'm positive this is going to get tossed in the trash bin, but just for completeness, ever since the update that caused issues with the UI not displaying correctly on tablets (5.1 I believe it was), the option to watch an ad for runes/crystals/jewels/ogn packs crashes the app when running on bluestacks emulator. Pretty sure the issue is coming from it trying to show an ad in landscape mode, I noticed some ads would show that way before the update and since the update on a few times when trying to watch an ad I could see it change the screen just before crashing.

Comments

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2021

Hello @stikxs ,

Thank you for all the information provided, this issue will be investigated!
    If you have any additional information that you consider relevant, please don't hesitate to send me.

Rebeca.

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards

We could not reproduce this issue. If you face it again please let us know.

To help us, please provide us with more details about the issue you are experiencing. All information is important to help our team.

Thank you,
    Rebeca.
  • stikxs
    stikxs Posts: 518 Critical Contributor
    I recently upgraded to bluestacks 5 and used their new android pie instance, ads have been working correctly since. You can close or remove this thread now I suppose.