Can't claim Peggy Carter What If Costume on chromebook

Options
Hellblazer666
Hellblazer666 Posts: 128 Tile Toppler
I got the email to claim the What If Costume for Peggy Carter. Problem is I can't claim it. I get no option to open with Puzzle Quest when I right click on my chrome book like I did with the other prizes. so how do I get it? Do I need to put in a ticket

Comments

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Open with your browser and then it will direct you to open via MPQ.
  • Dicelees
    Dicelees Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I also cannot claim the prize. When I click the email link it redirects a few times and ends up at the playstore. When I open the app after this redirect nothing happens. Playing on a Google pixel phone.
  • Hellblazer666
    Hellblazer666 Posts: 128 Tile Toppler
    Options
    ya i Put in a ticket. will wait for support to respond
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,546 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Dicelees said:
    I also cannot claim the prize. When I click the email link it redirects a few times and ends up at the playstore. When I open the app after this redirect nothing happens. Playing on a Google pixel phone.

Did you try already having the app open? I am on Android, and the email redirected me to the Play store, but I already had the game open in the background. When I switched back to the game window, I got the reward.
    Forgive me if you already tried this. I know I'm not on Chromebook, so could be a very different issue.
  • Dicelees
    Dicelees Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Borstock said:
    Dicelees said:

Did you try already having the app open? I am on Android, and the email redirected me to the Play store, but I already had the game open in the background. When I switched back to the game window, I got the reward.
    Forgive me if you already tried this. I know I'm not on Chromebook, so could be a very different issue.
    Thanks for the suggestion. I tried it, but unfortunately that still didn't work.

I've put in a ticket as well now.
  • hothie
    hothie Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I completed all of the challenges, but never got the email, and I did check my spam folder. Sent a message to CS.
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    Just as a note that the email was sent by newsletter@d3go.com instead of the previous Gleam email. Everyone may need to check filters or tabs you may have set. The CS team will be able to assist with any issues if any come up (although response may be a bit delayed). Thanks again everyone!
  • Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I forgot to check my email so mine expired. There was an in-game notification for all of the clues/questions. I wonder why there was none for this one?
  • hothie
    hothie Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I did find mine in my "Promotions" folder. Odd, but I got it. Thanks!

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Expectedly, you can purchase them for cash if you missed it.  :D
  • primetime21
    primetime21 Posts: 90 Match Maker
    Options
    Why does the costume look so different than all of the other ones?
  • TheDaniel
    TheDaniel Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Why does the costume look so different than all of the other ones?

The costume is based on her appearance in the upcoming animated series which is why she looks like a cartoon.