Feasting Troll King blocking although Toughness was reduced to 0 [Can’t reproduce]

George
George Posts: 49 Just Dropped In
edited September 2021 in MtGPQ Bugs & Technical Issues
In the Rising Tensions event I played with Sarkhan (lvl 60) against Tamiyo (lvl 60).

My cards on the field:
Rakdos Cult
Shadow Spear
Song of Creation
Whirlwind of Thoughts
Tajuru Beastmaster
Gladehart Cavalry

On the opponent's field:
Feasting Troll King
Harmonious Archon

As my Gladehart Cavalry attacked it was blocked by Feasting Troll King, which reduced Feasting Troll King's toughness to 0. Then it continued to block Tajuru Beastmaster, too. Then it died and revived due to its three tokens.

I'd have understood if it were revived after the first attack and then blocked the second one.

Later it happened again without the tokens. So it blocked both again, the second one while having 0 toughness. And then died.

So, it seems Feasting Troll King can block anything before dying. At least in that match.

Comments

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards

Hello @George,

Sorry for the delay and thank you for all the information provided, this issue will be investigated!
    If you have any additional information that you consider relevant, please don't hesitate to send me.

Rebeca.

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards

We could not reproduce this issue. If you face it again please let us know.

To help us, please provide us with more details about the issue you are experiencing. All information is important to help our team.😊

Thank you,
    Rebeca.