July's Gauntlet.

Daniel2121
Daniel2121 Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
Oh boy. Curse these **** gauntlet missions. They're so retardedly hard and upon completion all I'm getting is 100 red ISO. 100 red ISO? You serious? I'm going thru this skullduggery for a scrap of red ISO?

Comments

• hothie
    hothie Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    Still can't beat the web tiles one. I run Silk, spidey 3*, and Anti-Venom. I just swapped Magneto in for Anti Venom so I could destroy the team up tiles, and still can't make a full column of web tiles. Between Miles one-shotting my heroes with "Surprise!", Spidey IW clearing half of the web tiles with his blue ability, and Wolfsbane filling the board with specials with all 3 of her abilities,  and team up tile dropping, I can't keep a row clear enough long enough to have any success at it.
  • ObiWanPEZ
    ObiWanPEZ Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    D3, please understand. These are not puzzles. Puzzles have solutions which make everything easier, and are not merely slogs that are entirely dependent upon luck.
    Please, please, PLEASE retool next month’s gauntlet to be an actual puzzle: something you can “figure out.”
  • LHammer
    LHammer Posts: 97 Match Maker
    ObiWanPEZ said:
    D3, please understand. These are not puzzles. Puzzles have solutions which make everything easier, and are not merely slogs that are entirely dependent upon luck.
    Please, please, PLEASE retool next month’s gauntlet to be an actual puzzle: something you can “figure out.”

Back when they introduced Crash of the Titans, I tried pointing out that repeating the exact same 1v1 over and over again until you finally got a board that would let you win was not a challenge or a quest, it was a grind.  No effs were given.  I don't think they really care about descriptive vocabulary.