Lochmere Serpent doesn't exile 15 cards [Can’t reproduce]

George
George Posts: 49 Just Dropped In
edited September 2021 in MtGPQ Bugs & Technical Issues
Lochmere Serpent should exile 15 cards of my graveyard to resurrect, but in fact it exile only two. I just need to have more than 15 cards in the graveyard to trigger at all.

Even more curious, but I don't know if it's intended: I got a support that paralyzes the first creature of my opponent. Now if Lochmere Serpent resurrects it gets paralyzed instantly of it's the first creature of the opponent. And then it exile nothing. Just had a match with 17 cards in my graveyard, killed it give turns in a row, it resurrected five times without any of the graveyard cards getting exiled.

Comments

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards

Thank you for the feedback, this issue will be investigated!

In order to help us, please provide the following information (only those you haven't provided yet) if you have it. You can PM me the answer if you prefer, or send it to Customer Support in-game:

• Which card?

• Type and Subtype;

• Is it related to trigger, mechanic, text, or other?

• The Planeswalker you were using and its level.

• Which Event/Battle?

• BattleLog screenshot;

• All cards in the deck and possible interactions that might have happened.

Thank you,

Rebeca.

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards
    We could not reproduce this issue. If you face it again please let us know.
    In order to help us, please provide the following information if you have it (you can PM me the answer if you prefer, or send it to Customer Support in-game):
    A screenshot of the battle log?
    The Planeswalker you were using and its level.
    Which Event and Node.
    All cards in the deck and possible interactions that might have happened.
    Thank you,
    Rebeca. 

• Machine
    Machine Posts: 787 Critical Contributor
    George said:
    Lochmere Serpent should exile 15 cards of my graveyard to resurrect, but in fact it exile only two. I just need to have more than 15 cards in the graveyard to trigger at all.

Even more curious, but I don't know if it's intended: I got a support that paralyzes the first creature of my opponent. Now if Lochmere Serpent resurrects it gets paralyzed instantly of it's the first creature of the opponent. And then it exile nothing. Just had a match with 17 cards in my graveyard, killed it give turns in a row, it resurrected five times without any of the graveyard cards getting exiled.
    Lochmere Serpent exiles 15 cards from your OPPONENT's graveyard. Not your graveyard.