What's New MPQ (June 21, 2021)

1235»

Comments

• St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 587 Critical Contributor
    Yeah imagine if they kept up making the new 4s feed a 5.

One of my biggest disappointments about the game recently. And one of the most perplexing.

Yeah Monica not feeding Wanda was a huge miss unless they plan on introducing a 4* Vision.
    And also isn't Mantis a feeder for Adam?
    Yes though we only found that after I wrote the above.
  • St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 587 Critical Contributor
    Just saw that the next pvp is Fatal Attraction. Thank goodness, it has been over a month since we last played that.
  • concillado
    concillado Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    did anyone consider this character?:

https://villains.fandom.com/wiki/Johnny_Ohm
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,477 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just saw that the next pvp is Fatal Attraction. Thank goodness, it has been over a month since we last played that.
    Yes and he will be easy fodder for boosted gambit.  In some ways,  I do want to see events that tie into 5* boost week.  
  • Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    did anyone consider this character?:

https://villains.fandom.com/wiki/Johnny_Ohm
    Nope, not until now. Good catch.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    There was a terrible PS2 game called Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects who had a bad guy called Johnny Ohm. It isn't him...unless things have taken a dive in the character availability stakes.
    Batroc was referred to (wrongly) as a "French Pirate" in Captain America: The Winter Soldier.
    Ahem!   
  • Venomous
    Venomous Posts: 222 Tile Toppler
    Ok. I think I have a somewhat decent guess for the 4 star. They just released a new bundle for 4 star Rocket and 5 star Thor entitled The Pirate Angel, Rabbit and Tree. It's quoting a comic series following Rocket, Groot and Thor. The problem is the Thor used in the comic is Fat Thor or atleast a variant of it from Endgame. We don't have a 4 star Thor, not counting Jane Foster, so it would make sense. Specially since they already did the two Guardians before him. 
  • SaltnPeppa
    SaltnPeppa Posts: 297 Mover and Shaker
    Venomous said:
    Ok. I think I have a somewhat decent guess for the 4 star. They just released a new bundle for 4 star Rocket and 5 star Thor entitled The Pirate Angel, Rabbit and Tree. It's quoting a comic series following Rocket, Groot and Thor. The problem is the Thor used in the comic is Fat Thor or atleast a variant of it from Endgame. We don't have a 4 star Thor, not counting Jane Foster, so it would make sense. Specially since they already did the two Guardians before him. 
    No more variants!!   That's my biggest complaint to them.
  • Venomous
    Venomous Posts: 222 Tile Toppler
    It honestly depends the variants. Some are very much appreciated such as 5 star Wanda. It's befitting she be a 5 star. Cyclops I didn't really mind either honestly since his Phoenix Five looks awesome. There are some I don't like, but overall I don't mind them. Specially when its someone who is deserving of it. 

And while I think it could be 4 star Thor, doesn't mean I'd be interested. I am not really much of an MCU fan personally. 
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    shardwick said:
    Venomous said:
    I really want a fat Thor though. When you have so much yellow AP he drinks a beer and then becomes stunned for a turn. When he returns he vomits up a critical and then drunkenly makes an extra move for the player before becoming stunned again.
    Or like Maria Hill maybe after X turn CD he kills himself from players body shaming him . He can escape by Joins the Gym .
  • SaltnPeppa
    shardwick said:
    Venomous said:
    I really want a fat Thor though. When you have so much yellow AP he drinks a beer and then becomes stunned for a turn. When he returns he vomits up a critical and then drunkenly makes an extra move for the player before becoming stunned again.
    Or like Maria Hill maybe after X turn CD he kills himself from players body shaming him . He can escape by Joins the Gym .
    If they want to bring someone fat, there's the Blob 

• MackDan1
    MackDan1 Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    Well we know the next 3 pvp.
    House of X
    America
    Electro
    Hoping we have some Widow related pvp following that.
    4* Widow (not 3*)
    Red Guardian
    Taskmaster
    Yelena (yes we should have 5*pvp we do it for new releases)
    Red Hulk (Ross is in the movie)
  • MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 946 Critical Contributor
    MackDan1 said:
    Hoping we have some Widow related pvp following that.
    Yelena (yes we should have 5*pvp we do it for new releases)
    Not the 1* version?
  • SaltnPeppa
    @Neko

Any updates for the July schedule?
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Jean Grey, Killmonger, Mags and Storm are the next group of 5s to get boosted. Not sure why Jean is getting another boost so soon though.
  • Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    shardwick said:
    Jean Grey, Killmonger, Mags and Storm are the next group of 5s to get boosted. Not sure why Jean is getting another boost so soon though.
    She really needs it?