Hey, there's Knull! How'd you do?

Options
13»

Comments

• Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,711 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2021
    Options
    The worst horde break of my puzzling career. Despite having shards for two covers. Only really needed to get Colossus done but nah RNG.
    300 pulls.

SW:
    Purple 2
    Blue 9
    Green 5
    Colossus:
    Yellow 3
    Black 4
    Blue 2
    Knull:
    Black 11
    Green 4
    Purple 3

It then took me another 38 pulls to get colossus to 12 covers and nothing but more switch green. Pull rate was ok, distribution was just awful.

• jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,069 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I don’t hoard, so I never really get to participate in these…however my progress going as I pull so far.

SW - Champed 451
    Colossus- Champed 458
    Knull- 1/0/0

Sighclops incidentally went all the way to 463 before rotating out. Them’s the breaks I guess.

Smart play would be to hoard now, but I think I’ll shoot for more levels on Wanda and Colossus. 
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    jp1 said:
    I don’t hoard, so I never really get to participate in these…however my progress going as I pull so far.

SW - Champed 451
    Colossus- Champed 458
    Knull- 1/0/0

Sighclops incidentally went all the way to 463 before rotating out. Them’s the breaks I guess.

Smart play would be to hoard now, but I think I’ll shoot for more levels on Wanda and Colossus. 
    That's where I am mentally. I will probably keep pulling until Colossus leaves because I want to get more champ levels for him, then pull again after Knull leaves.