Hey, there's Knull! How'd you do?

Options

Comments

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,937 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2021
    Options
    116 pulls netted 13 covers (8 Colossus, 4 Wanda, 3 Knull) for a 13% draw rate.
    Colossus is now 2/2/5 (1 saved cover)
    Wanda is now 0/4/2 (plus enough shards for another cover)
    Knull is now 1/2/2
    I wanted more Wanda obviously and I've ended up with a bad Colossus distribution so leery of drawing any more LT's.
    As part of RNG weirdness I somehow pulled 5 Super Skrulls out of the 103 4*s I got and twice I got back-2-back 5* draws.
    KGB
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I threw up a little bit because of bad distribution causing me to waste my pulls.  :s 

At least I can champ all of them.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I threw up a little bit because of bad distribution causing me to waste my pulls.  :s 

Ya wanna talk about bad distribution, I got 16 Switch covers and 11 of them were green. Thankfully I was able to finish her off with shards.
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2021
    Options
    3 pulls before Knull dropped, contemplating whether to pull more...

edit: decided to pull the rest of my latest tokens for now. Another 95 pulls, wont touch my cp hoard (27510) till Ronan rotates in, Got 15x more 5*s, 3x more Knulls (1/1/2), 6x more Colossus (2/2/3), 6x more Scarlet Witch (2/3/2). 16/98 is 16.33%, average
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    Options
    30 pulls, 6 Knull, 3 Scarlet and 1 Carnage via shards . 10 covers for 30 pulls
  • HoundofShadow
    Options
    Thanks for making me feel better.  :D I got only 8 greens of her.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2021
    Options
    I went 14/110, which is about 13%.  On the bright side, Colossus is now champed, while Knull is 4/1/2 and Witch is 3/2/3.

Any thoughts on if I should keep pulling for more champ levels for Colossus to get Knull and Witch champed right now, or wait for Colossus to leave LTs?
  • Reecoh
    Reecoh Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Only pulled 9 since Colossus was nearly champed. Got 3 5's - one of each. 
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,937 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Technically you didn't waste them because they were always going to be 4* pulls no matter how long you waited to pull. Instead think of it as clearing out dead wood.
    KGB
  • Kross
    Kross Posts: 81 Match Maker
    Options
    396 Pulls. I wanted, in order, Wanda, Colossus, and then Knull

Colossus 5/3/4
    Wanda 1/6/4
    Knull 8/9/13

13.4% rate. I must say I am pretty disappointed. 
  • HoundofShadow
    edited June 2021
    Options
    I wasted extra 50-60 pulls just to get them fully covered properly, and I'm not really keen in those extra levels on them. :s
    Worst of all, Knull got fully covered first and I wanted to get Colossus, so I have to pull till I covered him. Also, I'm not playing SCL 10. 
  • Sithforever
    Sithforever Posts: 144 Tile Toppler
    Options
    15% for 17 out 112 pulls
    8 covers Colossus 462 to 470
    5 cover Scarlet Witch 453 to 458
    4 covers Knull 420 to 453
    All 5s champed so back to hoarding. Will pull for Ronan and the next two five stars.
    Pulled my final 100 Latest Legend Tokens:
    5 Colossus 470 to 475
    7 Scarlet Witch 458 to 465
    9 Knull 453 to 462
    After playing with Witch and Colossus more together I happily unloaded all my Latest Legend Tokens. 36 5s out of 212 Pulls is good for 16%.
  • TheRiddler
    TheRiddler Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    shardwick said:

Ya wanna talk about bad distribution, I got 16 Switch covers and 11 of them were green. Thankfully I was able to finish her off with shards.

I had her at 5/0/5 and was cussing to myself but lucked out as 3 of the next 5 were the right color to get her champed.
  • TheRiddler
    TheRiddler Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Kross said:
    396 Pulls. I wanted, in order, Wanda, Colossus, and then Knull

Colossus 5/3/4
    Wanda 1/6/4
    Knull 8/9/13

13.4% rate. I must say I am pretty disappointed. 

Wow man thats rough.
    If it makes you feel any better I seen somebody that done a simulation of the pulls and their worst rate had them needing 1091 pulls to get 13 covers on each 5. Sometimes the numbers are terrible.
  • san
    san Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    200ish or so pulls (183+whatever I got from 4* champs). I think I had 1 Collossus cover before the pull. After the pull:

Collossus 5(+1)/4/3
    Wanda 5/4/4
    Knull 5/5/1

Overall, 28/200 so right in that 15% range. I can't complain. The other covers I'll probably get through shards as they come. 
  • Sithforever
    Sithforever Posts: 144 Tile Toppler
    Options
    PiMacleod said:
    Um, I'm a bit speechless, so watch the vid.  I did a Crash of the Titans first, so feel free to skip ahead to the pulls, unless you just like the commentary.  :tongue:

https://youtu.be/ZPQ4dL3S7OI
    Pretty hilarious the way you wrecked the 5 RNG algorithm. 
  • DeDorgoth
    DeDorgoth Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    edited June 2021
    Options
    I cracked my 229 LT hoard. With CP and LT bonus i opened up like 320 LT's.
    I got 47 5 * distributed as follows:
    Knull 21 covers, 10 of which are black. 10/5/6
    Colossus 16 covers, including 9 black, I had to champ it with the shards. 5/9/2
    Witch 10 covers, 5/3/2, I used the CP to buy another cover and I am counting on the milestones for the champ.
    That gives me a ratio of 14.6%, which is correct. I'm happy because in the end I was also able to champ Okoye between the feeders and the shards.

It was my first hoard and clearly my roster has become really strong for SCL10:
    Knull 458
    OML 457
    Dr Strange 455
    Colossus 454
    Spidey Black 452
    JJ 451
    Kitty 451
    BRB 450
    Okoye 450
    SSurfer 450
  • HoundofShadow
    Options
    What???? You used the cp to buy his cover? 720cp?
  • DeDorgoth
    DeDorgoth Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    edited June 2021
    Options
    What???? You used the cp to buy his cover? 720cp?
    No, no, I bought a lot of LT's with CP's (like 70)
    EDIT: I said CP's instead of "shards"