Hey, there's Knull! How'd you do?

Options
MegaBee
MegaBee Posts: 982 Critical Contributor
23 pulls to get my first 5-star cover, which was discouraging. 8/64, which is a little lower than 1/7, but not distressingly so.  2 SW, 1 Colossus, 5 Knull.

Comments

• TheRiddler
    TheRiddler Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I took probably an unpopular approach. I had the notion that it might be possible down the road for Cyclops to have more utility than Knull. So either way Colossus and Wanda was the goal here.
    I got very lucky.
    I done 88 pulls last night and got 22 5s (8 Wanda, 8 Cyclops and 6 Colossus) and stopped because that got my Cyclops to 5 Yellow and 12 covers and enough shards to be champed the next time he comes through as PVE/PVP reward.
    Then today I done another 63 pulls and got 8 5s (6 Wanda, 1 Colossus and 1 Knull).
    So I done 147 pulls and got 30 5s which was enough to get Wanda, Colossus and Cyclops champed or at 12 covers and likely to be champed the next time they roll through as reward. And still sitting on 200+ pulls to start the hoard over again.
  • Romanshi
    Romanshi Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    edited June 2021
    Options
    9 fives out of 44 pulls (3 covers of each latest hero) - seems a fairly good chance of getting a 5*
  • Omegased
    Omegased Posts: 571 Critical Contributor
    Options
    270 pulls.

Got Wanda champed, got knull to 12+1 covers, and Colossus to 11 (300 shards). With cascading rewards (and stopping pulling) I still have 70ish pulls to save.

Should be able to get Colossus champed with shards. I also got Carnage to 12 covers. I'm pretty sure he's gonna work well with knull.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    851 pulls.  Colossus went from 4 cover last to 480.  SW went from 2 cover to 485, Knull is at 484.  I don’t know if I ever want to pull that many tokens again.  It took forever
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2021
    Options
    254 pulls.

15 Colossus
    14 Knull
    16 Switch

I was able to champ Switch, Colossus is champable and Knull just needs 85 shards to finish him off. 
  • Srheer0
    Srheer0 Posts: 510 Critical Contributor
    Options
    wymtime said:
    851 pulls.  Colossus went from 4 cover last to 480.  SW went from 2 cover to 485, Knull is at 484.  I don’t know if I ever want to pull that many tokens again.  It took forever

And here was me earlier complaining about how long it took to open 288 tacos.  

anyway, my goal was to complete my colossus who was at 4 4 3. Wanda already champed knull was at 0 0 0.

Pulled 69 LLs. Got 2 colossus, and something like 5 wanda and 6 knulls.

Sounds good. But both covers of colossus were black. So that put him at 1 saved cover and 4 5 3. So missing a final cover of him.

Pulled 39 more LLs using CP. Ended up getting another black cover of his... and a yellow! 

Out of 108 pulls I got 8 wanda 7 knull (1 3 3) and 4 colossus. (~17.5% pull rate)

Goal is complete. Now I can wait until wanda and colossus leave Latest before pulling more.

Realistically I will probably have to pull when the next 5 enters to get a cover of them for pve essential.
  • Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,017 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    115 or so pulls. 
    4 Knull (was 0/0/1. Now at 1/1/3)
    4 Colossus (already champed)
    3 Wanda (was at 3/3/8. Now champed)

not a great Ratio this time around. 
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Srheer0 said:
    wymtime said:

And here was me earlier complaining about how long it took to open 288 tacos.  

anyway, my goal was to complete my colossus who was at 4 4 3. Wanda already champed knull was at 0 0 0.

Pulled 69 LLs. Got 2 colossus, and something like 5 wanda and 6 knulls.

Sounds good. But both covers of colossus were black. So that put him at 1 saved cover and 4 5 3. So missing a final cover of him.

Pulled 39 more LLs using CP. Ended up getting another black cover of his... and a yellow! 

Out of 108 pulls I got 8 wanda 7 knull (1 3 3) and 4 colossus. (~17.5% pull rate)

Goal is complete. Now I can wait until wanda and colossus leave Latest before pulling more.

Realistically I will probably have to pull when the next 5 enters to get a cover of them for pve essential.
    Yea now I have to decided if I want to wait for Knull to leave before pulling again.  After I collected all my champ rewards I now have 73 Tokens and 2274 CP.  basically 164 pulls. With the way 5* are boosted I don’t know which direction I want to go with hoarding
  • gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Options
    70/462.  I pulled everything I had.  Scarlet Witch is up to 478, Colossus is 464, and Knull is 456.  I'm not sure if I'll continue to pull as I go for now, wait for Colossus to leave, or wait for all three to leave.  Either way I'm happy with the results, but roster slots are very tight at this point.
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    Options
    70 pulls
    4 Knull now 1/3/2
    2 Scarlet now 2/5/5
    5 Colossus now 5/3/5
    15.7%. Not bad.
  • JangoLore
    JangoLore Posts: 126 Tile Toppler
    Options
    220 Pulls, 38 5* covers.  Got 13 knull covers (champable), 12 wanda covers (had 2, now champable with one extra), 13 colossus covers  (had 3 covers, now champable with three extra)
  • Cannibalqueen
    Cannibalqueen Posts: 191 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I got an absolutely crazy run of luck.
    only had 17 pulls stored because I ended up going all in barely getting Cyclops covered.  Pulled 
    1 Colossus saved for 6/3/3
    2 Wandas 4/2/0
    2 Knull 2/0/0

a great ratio concentrated in one place, but a lot of that was making up for the last two weeks which were pretty dry.

My big question now is whether Colossus will get 2 more PVEs or 3.  If he ends up getting 3, I don’t need to pull anymore this round.  But there’s also a superstitious part of me that doesn’t want Wanda to rotate to that last spot as a 4/2/1.

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,546 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    32 / 181 pulls = 17.7%
    Champed Wanda and Colossus. Knull at 9 covers.
  • ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor
    Options
    i once opened 50+ heroics and now i keep them below 10 max 

Wanda is at 13, colossus 12, knull at 5 covers. two new toys to play around with
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2021
    Options
    10 for 93 - 3 witch, 6 colossus, 1 knull

Colossus @ 465, witch @ 456, knull...lol
  • supergarv
    supergarv Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    41/201 pulls, all 3 champed (wanda 450, col&knull 453). I‘ll stop there for some contemplating and sim to start.

• talleman
    talleman Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    It took me 310 pulls to get them all champable.
  • BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,007 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    All together I had A little over 200 pulls.  got 11 knull covers, Wanda went from 252 to 263 and colossus went from 274 to 294.
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Started with 10 covers on Colossus and Wanda, no Knull, 70 some pulls, Wanda has two saved covers, and both she and Colossus will be completed by the next round of shards. Knull is up to 3 covers. Resume hoard mode for Knull/Ronan/Next5.
  • Sithforever
    Sithforever Posts: 144 Tile Toppler
    edited June 2021
    Options
    15% for 17 out 112 pulls
    8 covers Colossus 462 to 470
    5 cover Scarlet Witch 453 to 458
    4 covers Knull 420 to 453
    All 5s champed so back to hoarding. Will pull for Ronan and the next two five stars.