Zhalfir's Fate not created [Investigating]

George
George Posts: 49 Just Dropped In
I noticed this one while playing Doomskar, but I think it applies to every other event, too.

When all coloured gems are somehow "special" (activated, snowy, ...) and I activate Teferi HoD's third ability my loyalty is getting drained, but no support (Zhalfir's Fate) gets created.

I think either one special gem should be converted or Teferi's third ability shouldn't be able to be activated like Bolas' first ability can't be activated if the enemy doesn't control creatures.

Comments

• Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,607 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2021
    @george - good point. For the record there are a lot of effects that fail to trigger, if the board is full of “special” gems. Land conversion is the first that comes to mind, but I agree it is especially annoying in DC where so many gems are converted by rule supports.
  • Asylamb
    Asylamb Posts: 160 Tile Toppler
    Yes, the Snow Node in Doomskar Claimants is atrocious. The objectives are already bad enough but still achievable, but that Event Support that clogs the board with Snow is the main problem. Since Snow gems can't be converted or become a Support gem, at some point you are not able to play your own supports (they turn red=uncastable in your hand), and your PW's abilities can't create Emblems.
    I made the same mistake the last time the event run, wasting N5's L3 when there were only special gems and Loyalty gems.
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards

Thank you for the feedback, this issue will be investigated!

In order to help us, please provide the following information (only those you haven't provided yet) if you have it. You can PM me the answer if you prefer, or send it to Customer Support in-game:

• In which Level were the Planeswalker in?

• All cards in the deck and possible interactions that might have happened.

Thank you,

Marcela.

• George
    George Posts: 49 Just Dropped In
    Planeswalker was 60. Don't know the cards anymore.