Dack Fayden Vanguard +1 ability Issue [Investigating]

Keyler
Keyler Posts: 41 Just Dropped In
There is an issue with Dack Fayden Vanguard, when you use his +1 and opponent has any artifact TOKEN support in game (food token, tezzeret 1st artifact emblem...), then Fayden get +1 shield but does not create a gold token for you and also does not copy one artifact from opponent.

Comments

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,257 Chairperson of the Boards

Thank you for the feedback, this issue will be investigated!

In order to help us, please provide the following information (only those you haven't provided yet) if you have it. You can PM me the answer if you prefer, or send it to Customer Support in-game:

• Is it related to trigger, mechanic, text, or other?

• The Planeswalker you were using and its level.

• Which Event/Battle?

• BattleLog screenshot;

• All cards in the deck and possible interactions that might have happened.

Thank you,

Marcela.

• Youzerfriendly
    Youzerfriendly Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    I was fighting Garruk, Cursed Huntsman, he had an Alhammarret's Archive down, and I used Dacks +1 two turns in a row. No copy, no gold token. It seems like it won't copy anything ever because this isn't the first time it's happened, just the first time I documented it. 
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    I had this yesterday when there were multiple artifacts on the board, however when there is just one artifact on the board it seems to copy it. 
  • stikxs
    stikxs Posts: 518 Critical Contributor
    edited July 2021
    I have also just run into this issue. Greg had Urza's Factory and Whirlwind of Thought out, I used Dack's +1 ability and did not get a copy of Urza's Factory nor a Gold token. Dack did get the +1 shield. If it matters, Whirlwind was present before Urza's was created.
  • stikxs
    stikxs Posts: 518 Critical Contributor
    I think it's probably tokens messing it up. I just tried it in a match where the opponent had 2 servos and a land, got the same result. +1 shield and no copied servo or gold token.
  • Youzerfriendly
    Youzerfriendly Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    Any progress on this? I just used his +1 with the Urza's Factory token on the board. No copy, no gold. Fighting Nico Bolas in the Zendikar Expeditions - Depths of Agadeem event
  • jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    Any progress on this? I just used his +1 with the Urza's Factory token on the board. No copy, no gold. Fighting Nico Bolas in the Zendikar Expeditions - Depths of Agadeem event
    Looks like it will be fixed in the 5.2 release (which should be Innistrad)

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/61987/bug-status-list-update-9-1-2021