***** Scarlet Witch (WandaVision) *****

Comments

• Painmonger
    Painmonger Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
    Srheer0 said:
    I'm also wondering if she's considered a mutant (ie Apocalypse's non-stun ability).

Nope. Her afflilations don't say mutant anywhere. Which is for balance purposes.
    Not so much a balance issue I think. Wandavision is in the MCU & that Wanda & Quicksilver weren't mutants. I'm not sure if they're even still mutants in the comics these days. 3* Wanda & Quicksilver were released at a time when the prevailing theory was Fox owned the rights so we didn't get any new mutants for a couple of years.

I'm pretty excited to see her on my roster, but I do think she's going to be annoying on defense! Might shake up the meta a little & feel like it's good to give more access to characters that boost damage. 
  • Taganov
    Taganov Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    Ugh. I quit the game after Sighclops, and whatever came after was enough to keep me away. Wanda looks fun, though. May have to start playing again!
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    The other assumption is all are based on 30 aps. 85, 680 is the cap for 550 Okoye's damage boost. 

1% difference can be big because it translate to an extra 30%. It's worth it if someone can do at least 58,000 damage. I wonder if it stacks with DP's Penance Fare. I think he could achieve 58,000 damage with it easily. After looking at all the other 5*, no one can deal out such organic power damage as of now. It might be something worth pondering on 2 or 3 years later.  :D

I think yellow would be my choice to hold since it's more of a "non-aggressive" colour.

Okoye is also good if her hits are dealt out individually. That's a minimum of 5 individual hit against iHulkoye.

I think I would agree 4/4/5 is better for most of the fights now.
    I feel it would be better to run her with Apoc and Thor over Okoye Thor.  You can choose to SW to boost yellow or better yet green.  You never fire Thor’s green just focus on Apocalypse red and black.  You get Apoc extra damage plus SW damage boost.  The benifit of Apoc over Okoye is if Apoc tanks a color you don’t lose TU AP.  Okoye absolutely has to tank.  
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Do they stack or will they choose whichever is higher? Okoye's and Apocalypse's don't stack at all. However, theirs are hard numbers, whereas SW's is based on a certain %.

I think we'll see videos pretty soon.  B)
  • BlixTheFrog
    BlixTheFrog Posts: 190 Tile Toppler
    Do they stack or will they choose whichever is higher? Okoye's and Apocalypse's don't stack at all. However, theirs are hard numbers, whereas SW's is based on a certain %.

I’m curious, what happens then when you have Okoye and Apo ? The biggest boost is selected ?
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Sorry to bug you again lol, but is her level 450 match damage from Colossus too?
    We updated the stats just now, thanks for catching that!
  • Pantera236
    Pantera236 Posts: 372 Mover and Shaker
    Any word on if mystical feedback is separate hits or one big hit?
  • supergarv
    supergarv Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    LakeStone said:
    Sorry to bug you again lol, but is her level 450 match damage from Colossus too?
    Her stats are still wrong.
  • Kwahder
    Kwahder Posts: 173 Tile Toppler
    edited April 2021

I’m curious, what happens then when you have Okoye and Apo ? The biggest boost is selected ?
    Yes, whoever has the biggest boost takes precedence . There’s one other damage booster in the game, Yellowjacket, and his boost does stack. However, it only boosts his own attack. 

Basically, we’ll have to see how 5witch works.

Edit: Confirmation from discord that they do stack.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    supergarv said:
    LakeStone said:
    Her stats are still wrong.

They updated her health but not match damage.

I knew 80k was too much to ask for.
  • Pantera236
    @Kwahder any confirmation on if mystical feedback is separate hits?
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Reading some partner suggestions, I think she is not for okoye as WTMR sooner or later will drain TU from the board, added to the TU drain from okoye if she is not in front (did you remember I wanted to rebalance her on that?).
    That applies to Iceman too who will see his TU incoming severed. Plus Iceman is a major blue AP drainer, you can forget about blue powers with him.
    About the defense meta, well it is a matter of wait for the right time to attack but sure it will be annoying. In any case she has low health pool.
    About WTMR,  I love that power design. It can be used to obtain a power you need, it can be used to a power you could not need but for to keep in check okoye. 
    It will boost an active power for a great amount, but man! after firing that the boost is lost. Or it can be applied on a passive for juicy outcomes.
    Difficult to be more versatile and synergied.
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,902 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2021
    Bad said:

It will boost an active power for a great amount, but man! after firing that the boost is lost. Or it can be applied on a passive for juicy outcomes.

You can apply WTMR to any color of your choice. It doesn't have to be a color you plan to fire a power in. So if you have say 15 black you can apply WTMR to Black and get +75% damage (15x5) on any power fired (Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Red, TU). The only question is what happens when you fire Black, does it add the boost before or after it removes the AP.
    Presumably WTMR's boost remains in effect for the rest of the battle on Black unless you decide to change colors by casting it again and select a different color (it's not stated whether you can cast a 2nd time and select another color but there is no reason to think you can't).
    KGB

• Pantera236
    edited April 2021
    It says it becomes the other power with no wording on it changing back to the 1st power
  • Bad
    KGB said: 
    You can apply WTMR to any color of your choice. It doesn't have to be a color you plan to fire a power in. So if you have say 15 black you can apply WTMR to Black and get +75% damage (15x5) on any power fired (Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Red, TU). The only question is what happens when you fire Black, does it add the boost before or after it removes the AP.
    Presumably WTMR's boost remains in effect for the rest of the battle on Black unless you decide to change colors by casting it again and select a different color (it's not stated whether you can cast a 2nd time and select another color but there is no reason to think you can't).
    KGB

Its right then. So that repeater is like gold and the player must save it at all costs.
    On the other hand casting it another time its super easy.
  • Pantera236
    There is no repeater tile associated with WTMR, it becomes chaos magic with no sign of being able to revert back to WTMR
  • Bad
    There is no repeater tile associated with WTMR, it becomes chaos magic with no sign of being able to revert back to WTMR
    Now Im curious to see how that will be highlighted in the game without repeaters nor anything. 
  • MadScientist
    MadScientist Posts: 317 Mover and Shaker
    Let's say it's a Wanda vs Wanda mirror match. I have a Debiliating Hex tile targeting the enemy Wanda which increases damage to her by 50%. Enemy Wanda also has a fully powered Mystical Feedback tile decreasing all damage by 80%. I deal 100 damage to enemy Wanda. How much damage will she receive? 100*(1+50%-80%)=70 or 100*(1+50%)*(1-80%)=30?
  • MadScientist
    MadScientist Posts: 317 Mover and Shaker
    Bad said:
    Now Im curious to see how that will be highlighted in the game without repeaters nor anything. 

I guess similar to Rogue's green power.
  • Pantera236
    Yep or OMLs, Ca5ols green, Nico's, bishops blue, x-23s green, nova's red, etc etc etc