Fire - Game won't load after update

Options
brontag1
brontag1 Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
Game stuck at 'loading' with no percent on my Amazon fire after the gui update.  Works fine on my android phone and also works on the Fire when it didn't link to my user profile save on facebook.. but after uninstalling/reinstalling, then selecting to load backup from facebook it just spins on loading with no '%' info.

Comments

• LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    brontag1 said:
    Game stuck at 'loading' with no percent on my Amazon fire after the gui update.  Works fine on my android phone and also works on the Fire when it didn't link to my user profile save on facebook.. but after uninstalling/reinstalling, then selecting to load backup from facebook it just spins on loading with no '%' info.
    Thank you for sharing this with us.  The team has created the following Known Issue FAQ for those playing on Amazon devices - https://d3go.helpshift.com/a/marvel-puzzle-quest/?s=current-known-issues&f=lost-game-save-on-amazon-devices-3-15-21&l=en

• Scruffyhansolo
    Scruffyhansolo Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    Options
    After I restarted my fire device yesterday the game loaded up however my alliance chat does not work
  • Blevsta
    Blevsta Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I reinstalled the game on my fire tablet and the game worked again. Chat is still broken though.