ZNR exclusive cards didn't enter ALL booster packs after the release of Kaldheim.

Options
Exclusive cards from ZNR are not available in the VIP Standard Boosters packs.

Exclusive rare cards from ZNR are not available in the Zendikar Rising Set (Bonus Rare Card) packs from Zendikar Expeditions events.
Quote from the topic above, according to the @Marcela:
------------------------------------
VIP and Standard Boosters subsequently acquired after the new set release will also contain the former Exclusives.
Summing up, whenever a card loses the Exclusive tag (becomes a regular card), it enters ALL the Boosters that contain cards from that set. The Data Push to fix this will be probably available tomorrow. I will keep you informed.
For those who kept the Boosters received in 4.3 and had already opened one of the Standard Boosters or the VIP Booster from IKO set without all the cards, please open a ticket with Customer Support.
You will be asked to provide your UID, the name of the booster you opened, and when you opened it (approximately). If confirmed, we will send the correct booster.

Please note that after the release of a new set, the cards from that set will not be added to VIP and Standard Boosters obtained before the release of the new collectionOnly the former Exclusive Cards from the former newest collection.

Thank you for your patience,
Marcela.
Thank you.
------------------------------------

Will be waiting for the reaction from the developers.

Have a good one.

Comments

• Dologane
    Dologane Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Classic Oktagon. They never learn.
    In fact, I suspect this might also be the case for the rare packs you get from the Zendikar Expeditions reward, because I had like 20 saved up and got not a single exclusive from opening all them... Didn't think to check the cards available before opening them, though, so it might just have been bad luck.
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Hi guys, 

Sorry about the delay in coming with some news.
    The fix for this issue was already done.
    Could you check again and give me feedback?

We apologize and appreciate your patience,
    Marcela.
  • Asylamb
    Asylamb Posts: 160 Tile Toppler
    Options
    @Oktagon_Support visually non-dupe Standard Boosters show ZNR exclusives in the summon pool, but today my non-dupe Standard Rare (a single card) still gave me a dupe. Also sent a ticket in-game.
  • JinQuiet
    JinQuiet Posts: 71 Match Maker
    Options
    @Oktagon_Support
    Players report that issue hasn't been fixed completely.

You can see former exclusives in the card list through "View cards" but you still can't pull those cards from said pack.

Please confirm that ALL packs contain former exclusives from ZNR and those exclusives not only visible in the card pull but can also be pulled from those packs.

As I understand If i open all saved packs and get ZERO FORMER EXCLUSIVES there is going to be NO COMPENSATION.

I need confirmation that ALL ZNR and other packs are working according to your assurances and guaranteed to contain all former ZNR exclusives and not just appear in the card list as a form of elaborate mockery.

Thank you.
  • JinQuiet
    JinQuiet Posts: 71 Match Maker
    Options
    Beware!
    Don't open packs in search of former ZNR exclusives. You might get ZERO exclusives since those cards are only visible in the list of cards and are not possible to get by opening certain packs. For a time just WAIT fort the confirmation that everything works properly.
    First confirmation you might have seen on the forums is FALSE.
    Here it is:
    ---------
    Hi guys,
    Sorry about the delay in coming with some news.
    The fix for this issue was already done.
    Could you check again and give me feedback?

We apologize and appreciate your patience,
    Marcela.
    ---------
    Players keep reporting wrong pack behaviour after this message was published on
    25 February 2021, 23:10 and on
    25 February 2021, 23:09