Naihiri 2, 3rd loyalty doesn't work. [Can’t reproduce]

Gunmix25
Gunmix25 Posts: 1,433 Chairperson of the Boards
Purchased the new Nahiri today and found that her 3rd loyalty doesn't give me any options to target any creature opponent controls regardless of how many equipment supports or reinforcements I have. It acts as if there are no creatures on the battlefield. Very disappointing 

Have an Samsung 9 android. 

Was playing in Training Grounds legacy. Match was against Bolas 1. Was using Godsend, and Embercleave. 

Comments

• Stormcrow
    Stormcrow Posts: 461 Mover and Shaker
    It's working fine for me. You had a creature on the board that was attacking, right?
  • Gunmix25
    Gunmix25 Posts: 1,433 Chairperson of the Boards
    Stormcrow said:
    It's working fine for me. You had a creature on the board that was attacking, right?
    I honestly have not tried to use her since posting this. I will see if I can trigger it, But yes, I did. The "choose" box would appear but my creature would be darkened and barely seen in the background and nothing was on the foreground for me to choose and highlight to complete the action.
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards

We could not reproduce this issue. If you face it again please let us know.

In order to help us, please provide the following information if you have it (you can PM me the answer if you prefer, or send it to Customer Support in-game):

• A screenshot of the battle log?

• The Planeswalker you were using and its level.

• Which Event and Node.

• All cards in the deck and possible interactions that might have happened.

Thank you,

Marcela.