Game freezes... with empty gems left [Can’t reproduce]

Persil
Persil Posts: 137 Tile Toppler
The Colossal Tussle, left node, Teferi (DOM) and "Side Effect" as the chosen support. After a gem match, game just froze and some gems on the board are empty. Nothing works, can't match gems, view cards, hand, etc. - only menu is working, including log.

It happens 2nd time, previous was on 22 Dec 2020, same case - TCT, left node, Teferi (DOM) and "Side Effect". Haven't encountered it before that.

As in TCT one loss = you're rank ~200, it's the 2nd time when I lost almost all rewards :(

Below are screenshots of the frozen states from both games (22 Dec, 14 Jan), with logs. For 14 Jan, I also enclose my deck. My phone is Android / Realme 6.

Frozen on 22 Dec 2020:

Frozen on 14 Jan 2021:

Comments

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,257 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thank you for the feedback, this issue will be investigated!
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,257 Chairperson of the Boards

We could not reproduce this issue. If you face it again please let us know.

In order to help us, please provide the following information if you have it (you can PM me the answer if you prefer, or send it to Customer Support in-game):

• A screenshot of the battle log?

• The Planeswalker you were using and its level.

• Which Event and Node.

• All cards in the deck and possible interactions that might have happened.

Thank you,

Marcela.

• Persil
    Persil Posts: 137 Tile Toppler

In order to help us, please provide the following information if you have it (you can PM me the answer if you prefer, or send it to Customer Support in-game):

• A screenshot of the battle log?

• The Planeswalker you were using and its level.

• Which Event and Node.

• All cards in the deck and possible interactions that might have happened.

Not sure what you mean given that I included all of these in the post above.

Besides, after happening a few times, the problem hasn't occured again since January. Possibly, it's been fixed.