Puzzle Warriors 3 - Ep#273: 'Twas the show before Christmas

XaOs72
XaOs72 Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
Puzzle Warriors 3 - Ep#273: 'Twas the show before Christmas
* Throg!

Comments

• TDejaAuthor
    TDejaAuthor Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
    During the 'Reunions' event, I added Sabretooth to the Polaris/Medusa combo--Big **** Damage with Tooth and Claw, PLUS extra damage for matching away the stabby special tiles (I always get confused as to whether they're strike or attack)
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    During the 'Reunions' event, I added Sabretooth to the Polaris/Medusa combo--Big **** Damage with Tooth and Claw, PLUS extra damage for matching away the stabby special tiles (I always get confused as to whether they're strike or attack)
    That's the most subtle indication it's Batroc, yet!
  • Storm of fire
    Storm of fire Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    During the 'Reunions' event, I added Sabretooth to the Polaris/Medusa combo
    Oooh, I am liking all these thirds to Polaris/Medusa. (Thanks KGB for the suggestion of Lockjaw last week.)
    I could see Valkyrie or Elektra working as thirds too, though they don't have that punishment mechanics, but they fit in with a mythology/classics theme.

Re: Curse of the Fatal Death - most Doctor Who spoofs/satires are done with fondness, though the quality varies greatly. Curse is definitely one of the better ones however and has Rowan Atkinson for most of it. There are fart jokes and etheric beam locator jokes though. Also somehow predicted the 13th Doctor being a woman too. 

I am indeed a Doctor Who fan, but fortunately it's tempered out by my love for Discworld/Terry Pratchett, so it's not quite my entire personality... but I do take offence to the opinions all three hosts have about Doctor Who as they are very wrong. (Don't be too offended. Everyone's opinions on Doctor Who are wrong to someone, but it is a very small portion of fandom that dislikes Donna.)