Kalemne can’t fulfil adamant objective [Fixed]

Options
Tremayne
Tremayne Posts: 1,611 Chairperson of the Boards
I’m playing Kalemne and my Adamant objective says
”Match 18 to more {colour} gems during a single fight”

the counter is not counting any matches of gems (stuck on zero).

Anyone experiencing this?

Comments

• versemage
    versemage Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Same here.
  • HunterToo
    HunterToo Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Yep, just came on here to report this, totally frustrating how broken the DvK has been this weekend.
  • ssenillis
    ssenillis Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Same here.  Very annoying.
  • Firstofhisname419
    Firstofhisname419 Posts: 129 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Ditto here.
  • versemage
    versemage Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Options
    They were pretty quick with the no opponent fix, where are they on adamant?
  • JinQuiet
    JinQuiet Posts: 71 Match Maker
    Options
    Adamant objective doesn't count any matches towards the goal. It stays at 0/18 status no matter the length of the game.
  • Firstofhisname419
    Firstofhisname419 Posts: 129 Tile Toppler
    Options
    They may figure it's easier to comp everyone who files a ticket for this, rather than an emergency weekend fix. Game plays at normal, just missing rewards. With No Opponent, game was literally unplayable.
  • YogKosha
    YogKosha Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Tremayne said:
    I’m playing Kalemne and my Adamant objective says
    ”Match 18 to more {colour} gems during a single fight”

the counter is not counting any matches of gems (stuck on zero).

Anyone experiencing this?
    Secondary objective still bugged. 
  • Firinmahlazer
    Firinmahlazer Posts: 417 Mover and Shaker
    Options
     Yup same for me. Unbelievable
  • HJ16
    HJ16 Posts: 26 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Same here
  • craftyhermit
    craftyhermit Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Yup, same here.
  • gillkonam
    gillkonam Posts: 70 Match Maker
    Options
    And how much do you want to bet we get no apology compensation. They should gift that give to everyone. But greed.
  • Firinmahlazer
    Firinmahlazer Posts: 417 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    gillkonam said:
    And how much do you want to bet we get no apology compensation. They should gift that give to everyone. But greed.
    I suggest submitting a ticket. I did and received a favorable response. They are aware of the problem
  • jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    gillkonam said:
    That's awfully presumptuous. I would at least give them a chance before preemptively **** on anything they haven't even done.
  • Smokincookz
    Smokincookz Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Daxos’ side isn’t losing out on a secondary objective reward, but on top of everything else, we have some serious bugs hindering us too. 

Losing the event, we will be down 500 orbs / not getting our side’s exclusive, and 20 jewels + 55 crystals!

I don’t expect them to take those bugs into account when it comes to the final score. It’s probably not even the main factor in who is leading, but if it was the sole reason, I don’t necessarily expect them to compensate us with Necromancer’s Covenant... 

Y’all should be compensated, don’t get me wrong. I just think it’s a little petty to complain so soon, when you look at what our side is dealing with...

I agree with @jtwood, lets not assume anything, and keep it on-topic.
  • TheHunter
    TheHunter Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    gillkonam said:
    That's a bit harsh - here's some of the text from their response to my ticket:

"We will pass this over to the developers, as this is a major issue we will probably compensate you, players, after the event ends, for now please, keep playing for your side !"
  • Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,611 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    gillkonam said:
    Aaand you are proven wrong. Compensation given 25 jewels or is that not enough?