Greg gives Bronzehide Lion effect to my creature when it dies. [Investigating]

critmancritman Posts: 546 Critical Contributor
Greg gives Bronzehide Lion effect to my creature when it dies.

Technically not a bug, just an example of awful play.

Look, we know there's a flag you can set in the code to tell Greg whether he should use an ability on his own creatures or ours. Coders have been into the code, and they've told us. Learn how to use it, eh?

On a related note: please, please, please stop printing effects which only work 'on an opponent's creature'. We get it, you put it on the cards because then you don't have to learn how that flag mentioned above ^ works. But please stop, the ability to kill our own creatures is important to slowing ourselves down enough not to win too fast so we don't miss objectives. Playing around those effects doesnt mean we miss the objectives, it just means that we play slower, more laborious games, and we play with a smaller variety of cards which DO allow us to target our own creatures, and we get bored because of it.

Comments

• Oktagon_SupportOktagon_Support ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,535 Chairperson of the Boards

Thank you for the feedback, this issue will be investigated!

In order to help us, please provide the following information (you can PM me the answer if you prefer, or send it to Customer Support in-game):

• Which card?

• Type and Subtype;

• Is it related to trigger, mechanic, text, or other?

• Which Event/Battle?

• BattleLog screenshot;

• All cards in the deck and possible interactions that might have happened.

Thank you,

Marcela.

• naabaldannaabaldan Posts: 317 Mover and Shaker
    i can comfirm this issue already seen in 4.4
  • critmancritman Posts: 546 Critical Contributor

Thank you for the feedback, this issue will be investigated!

In order to help us, please provide the following information (you can PM me the answer if you prefer, or send it to Customer Support in-game):

• Which card?

• Type and Subtype;

• Is it related to trigger, mechanic, text, or other?

• Which Event/Battle?

• BattleLog screenshot;

• All cards in the deck and possible interactions that might have happened.

Thank you,

Marcela.

Lol no.