Centaur Garden [Fix in 4.7]

critmancritman Posts: 546 Critical Contributor
edited 19 January 2021, 17:21 in MtGPQ Bugs & Technical Issues
Centaur Garden doesn't trigger at the start of your turn and convert gems if you have threshold.

Seize the Day - left node
Sarkhan Unbroken (me) vs Garruk Unleashed (Greg)
55 cards in graveyard, including 3 Centaur Gardens
Centaur Garden and Nissa's Pilgrimage in play.
Battlelog states that Gravestorm triggered (that's the node support) and Nissa's Pilgrimage triggered
This happened multiple turns in a row.

Android 10, Galaxy A40

Is it really going to help if we all pm you our UIDs every time we post a bug report? Isn't that going to flood your inbox? Would it help if you instead requested our UIDs at the time you investigate the bug?

Comments

• Oktagon_SupportOktagon_Support ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,535 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thank you for providing all this information!
    It's good to see you guys willing to help.
    And about the UID, it's not every type of issue that UID number will help us.
    In most cases, all you provided is already enough!
    But thank you, that's a great idea. If I notice something like this happening I will surely use this 😊
  • critmancritman Posts: 546 Critical Contributor
    Actually, now I'm thinking about it... our UIDs don't change, so once you've requested them once, you could store them in a spreadsheet alongside our forum usernames, and you'd never have to ask us for them again!
  • Bubbles_CSBubbles_CS Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    critman said:
    Actually, now I'm thinking about it... our UIDs don't change, so once you've requested them once, you could store them in a spreadsheet alongside our forum usernames, and you'd never have to ask us for them again!
    Maybe add a private field to our profiles, but I dream...