Day's Undoing bugged. [Fix in 4.7]

critmancritman Posts: 546 Critical Contributor
edited 19 January 2021, 17:20 in MtGPQ Bugs & Technical Issues
Day's Undoing is misbehaving. People have mentioned to me that it's not working properly since the update. Just now, in TOTP, it asked me if I wanted to cast it, I said no, and it seemed to cast anyway. I'm not sure that this behaviour is consistent yet though?

Comments

• JamesGamJamesGam Posts: 105 Tile Toppler
    Confirmed.
  • HeartstoneHeartstone Posts: 152 Tile Toppler
    Bump. I saw it happen yesterday too in TotP
  • SmokincookzSmokincookz Posts: 207 Tile Toppler
    Yes, I hit not now, but it cast anyway. Also, it shuffled, gave three mana to my 5 cards, but didn’t reshuffle Greg’s hand back to library + draw 5...
  • critmancritman Posts: 546 Critical Contributor
    It's hard to tell exactly what's going on, when you tell it not to cast, but it casts anyway, it doesn't behave as normal; it doesn't show you each card that you draw for example.
  • JamesGamJamesGam Posts: 105 Tile Toppler
    edited October 2020
    If you select "confirm? yes?" Days Undoing works as normal.
    If you select "not now" you keep all cards in your hand. Draw up to 5 cards then gain 3 mana. Opponent also draws up to 5 cards.
    Whats happening is that there are 3 parts (3 separated lines on the card) to the card. The 1st part doesn't trigger but parts 2 and 3 do.
    • Fixed an issue where the second trigger from Day's Undoing was not able to be triggered if the first one was not, not allowing the card to be cast.

Oh, it was literally the fixed card. Not sure which is version is better/right.

• HeartstoneHeartstone Posts: 152 Tile Toppler
    Once you know it, I find the new version actually better. Filling your hand and receiving 3 mana for each card in hand is pretty neat.
    And you can disable the card manyally to avoid accidents
  • Oktagon_SupportOktagon_Support ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,535 Chairperson of the Boards

Thank you for the feedback, this issue will be investigated!

In order to help us, please provide the following information (you can PM me the answer if you prefer, or send it to Customer Support in-game):

• Is it related to trigger, mechanic, text, or other?

• Which Event/Battle?

• BattleLog screenshot;

• All cards in the deck and possible interactions that might have happened.

Thank you,

Marcela.