CotT: Party like it's 2099: Spider-Man 2099 vs. Vulture

Options
PuceMoose
PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
This one, like the last crash, made me a bit nervous. Vulture is one of the best 4-star characters, and out of all of the 4-stars older than Misty, O'Hara 2099 is my least covered at 1/4/3. For whatever reason I just never earned many covers for him. 

A 111 1/4/3 2099 proved no match for Vulture as expected, though it was closer than I thought - I had him down to about 3000 before he landed on my head with his green power. I gave 2099 some juice and brought him up to 127, and he managed it (with severe injuries) the second time around. Those little countdowns of his sting quite a bit, despite him being undercovered and underleveled! I also admit to being pretty lucky both fights, as Vulture never got enough black to really start the shenanigans. 

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,618 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Champed 2099 absolutely murdered Vulture - deny black, get your Uprising dudes out there and Vulture was pummelled so quickly I was honestly take off guard by it. I haven't had too much chance to use 2099 since champing him but he can be a bit of a monster once he gets going.