**** Negasonic Teenage Warhead (Modern) ****

12346»

Comments

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 982 Critical Contributor
    Took a few tries but I managed to do it with Apocolypse. Chase yellow to get shields on the board and boost power damage and then go after all the charged black tiles that storm is creating.  after firing apocalypse black a couple of times star lord was all that was left to clean up.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    I ended up using Profe$$or X at 5/3/5, took Thing out first, then Mordo, then Star Lord after a million tries. On PX's purple, i'd generally chase the purple tiles or the yellow tiles to spike the health, and then I'd generally use NSW's green and red while having 5torm try to set up Match Ns on yellow and crush charged tiles for cascades on black.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,569 Chairperson of the Boards
    I tried Iceman first try - mine isn't champed but has a decent 5/4/1 build - sadly though it didn't work. I managed to whittle them down a bit with Vulture hitting and running with Storm providing charged black but he was soon last one left and he eventually had to land...no more Vulture.
    Legion is intriguing - I was also wondering about 4* Widow - she has stun and healing and invisibility. Will try them later.
  • Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,013 Chairperson of the Boards
    I tried 4* Thor and Black Bolt and wiped. 

Won with Valkyrie and 3* Loki’s tup. Beat up Starlord and mordo and have thing jump in. Once he does, switch his shields to strikes on your side. Then all of the yellows on the field should be filled. That’s the key to winning. 
  • marvel075
    marvel075 Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    believe it or not i won with a lvl 405 storm 5/5/3, and a lvl 300 peggy carter 3/5/5, i just boosted all colors, stuned mordo and starlord early on, and just got some good cascades, no one died either.