Eye Collector Behavior [Investigating]

Options
BongoTheGrey
BongoTheGrey Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
Eye Collector should dump 4 cards on each graveyard at the same time after it deals combat damage.

As you can see on the attached video, my opponent's cards hit the graveyard immediately after receiving the damage but I have to wait until the very end of the to have my cards on the graveyard. Song of Creation triggers first and even I get the Titans' Nest prompt asking if I want to exile anything from my graveyard before getting my Eye Collector cards on the graveyard. You can even see they when I received the cards on my graveyard it says +8, so there is no real difference between the ones that entered because of Eye Collector and the ones that entered because of Song of Creation. But if you check the game log, the creature's ability only triggers once during the battle phase. So why do I have to wait until end of turn to have those cards on my graveyard?

This is a big deal on events like Titanomachy where you have "have X or more cards on your graveyard" objectives because things like Angrath's third Planeswaker ability can kill your opponent before you have that X cards on your graveyard event though technically both graveyards should be increased at the same time.

This is the link for the video: https://www.dropbox.com/s/dm9n6gecc24ljhz/Eye Collector Behavior.mp4?dl=0

Comments

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Thank you for the feedback!
    This issue is now under investigation.