atv softlock on returning a disabled 1x reinforced creature [Couldn't Reproduce]

naabaldan
naabaldan Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
the final match, everything went perfect, the last victory is safe. but the game wants it different. i just returned one creature to the opponents hand by my first dream eater when my second one triggers. i selected the disabled reinforced one and the game softlock. loop prevention bar appears goes down to zero but no dialog to cancel the loop shows. game over. quit and loose. with one wrong decision the game spoils the "work" of a weekend in one second the creature was nontoken, after selecting the creature there was a short screen refresh like a blink, player and opponents side were no longer accessible, only the pause did work

Comments

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,257 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thank you for the feedback!
    This issue is now under investigation.
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,257 Chairperson of the Boards
    We were not able to reproduce it.

In order to help us, please provide the following information (please PM me the answer, or send it to Customer Support in-game):

• UID* (Do NEVER post publicly your UID number on the Forum)

• What device was used when it happened?

• Is it related to a specific event (or another specific battle)? Or even another part of the game (when you purchase something, editing deck, entering in any of the screens, when you level up your Planeswalker, etc)?

• If it is in a battle, a list of all cards in the deck and possible interactions that might have happened.

• In this case, the more information the player gives to us, the better. 

Thank you,

Marcela.