'Pits of Nightmares' freeze

I got this freeze during AJTH/Nightmare of War/Pits of Nightmares, when Greg used his PW ability ("Brutality")

The game locked up completely, with no animations still running; after a while, I put the app in the background, and then brought it back, and the screen was now black.

He has a Dread Shade in play, I have Amass tokens created by Invade the City, and as you can see the Brutality PW ability was in the middle of resolving.

I don't know what support he has in play.

My support is a Colossus Hammer. I noticed in this game that Awaken mana did not count towards the +10/+10 bonus (I have two Coastal Discoverys full of mana in my hand, totalling 22 mana, but I think they are only contributing 3 mana each to Colossal Hammer) I have posted this bug in it's own thread but I mention it here also because I think it's possible the Colossus Hammer caused this freeze?

Comments

• critmancritman Posts: 312 Mover and Shaker
    edited 15 July 2020, 12:04
    BTW I have seen similar situations happen at least twice today without a freeze: Greg uses Brutality on Dread Shade and Amass tokens, with Colossus Hammer in play, the major difference being that on neither occasion did I have Coastal Discovery in my hand.
  • Julie71Julie71 Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    Pretty sure it is tied to tokens being destroyed
    More data: This time Greg used Brutality on my Amass tokens and his Yargle, Glutton of Urborg, Colossus Hammer was in play, I had Costal Discovery in Hand, with some amount of Awaken mana in it.

The game stuttered at the exactly the same point as it froze in the example above, but this time the freeze was less than a second and gameplay resumed as normal.
  • naabaldannaabaldan Posts: 249 Tile Toppler
    we have some issues about tokens being destroyed leading to hard softlock where the ui is not responding anymore leading to a black app on redraw/refresh. 
    Ok it sounds like this issue is all well in hand, I hope we get a fix for tokens soon, they are causing all kinds of problems recently!
  • Oktagon_SupportOktagon_Support ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,110 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hi everyone,

The issue when tokens are being destroyed is scheduled to be fixed in the next version.
    If this issue persists after the release, please tag me here again so I can investigate this issue.

Thank you,
    Marcela.