Creatures vanishing on battlefield [Couldn't Reproduce]

FindingHeart8
FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
edited October 2020 in MtGPQ Bugs & Technical Issues
Playing Ravnica at War, and the left node with the permanent "Eternity" support.  My opponent is Ugin.  During his turn, my creatures all vanish (first two occurences was when I had 2 creatures on the field). 
Three turns later it happens a third time (now I had three creatures). All were gone.  

Every time this happened (3 total) I checked my hand, graveyard, and battle log.  The creatures are not there.  On the log, no mentioning of a card being cast that exiled, destroyed, or Ugin's 2nd ability being cast.  There is no trace of where they went.  Ugin did not have my creatures on his side of the board.

I don't know if anything can be done about this yet.  Moreso throwing this out there, so if other players experience something similar they have somewhere to add to.

Comments

• naabaldan
    naabaldan Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    i had a vanished card that did while i drag and drop, already reported here.
    Since the last maintaince lots of strange things happen
  • Smokincookz
    Smokincookz Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Yes, had this happen as well. I was wondering why Greg’s creatures kept getting spirited away at end of turn!
  • FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yes, had this happen as well. I was wondering why Greg’s creatures kept getting spirited away at end of turn!
    Alright, so it's definitely a glitch...but what IS it??
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards
    This issue is now under investigation.
    Thank you for the feedback!
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards
    We were not able to reproduce it.

In order to help us, please provide the following information (you can PM me the answer if you prefer, or send it to Customer Support in-game):

• Which card?

• Type and Subtype;

• Is it related to trigger, mechanic, text, or other?

• Which Event/Battle?

• BattleLog screenshot;

• All cards in the deck and possible interactions that might have happened.

Thank you,

Marcela.