Dreameater does not return a creature to its owners hand played by ai [Fixed]

Options
naabaldan
naabaldan Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
edited October 2020 in MtGPQ Bugs & Technical Issues
this is also an old one, wasn't it fixed?

Comments

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This issue is now under investigation.
    Thank you for the feedback!
  • naabaldan
    naabaldan Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    It looks like tokens are of less value in regards of killing or returning to hand.
    In case something should be killed a nontoken creature is prioritized over tokens even if the token creature is much bigger.
    In my last match vs. Dreameater the first time it took itself back to hand, than did nothing and the third time it brough my creature back to hand.
    I will check and notice what i have on the board when dreameater is cast next time.
  • Bubbles_CS
    Bubbles_CS Posts: 332 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    naabaldan said:
    It looks like tokens are of less value in regards of killing or returning to hand.
    In case something should be killed a nontoken creature is prioritized over tokens even if the token creature is much bigger.
    In my last match vs. Dreameater the first time it took itself back to hand, than did nothing and the third time it brough my creature back to hand.
    I will check and notice what i have on the board when dreameater is cast next time.
    I generally find that Greg will target the rarest creature first, which you can obviously use to your advantage. I have seen him kill something mythic that couldn’t kill him next turn over tokens that could.
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I will have my team checking anyway!