LPS can be disabled by the A.I. under certain circumstances [Can't reproduce]

coldity
coldity Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
In fact, it's possible for the A.I. to disable the loop prevention system completely, what will almost for sure result in a loss of the respective match.. 

Usually he hits at least two times the "no" button, so even without the LPS disabled, any player's odds to actually  survive the opponent loop are not that big (also depending on the game situation as well as some other things), but anyway...

This "bug" is going to happen, if greg has any amount of extra swaps, collected in the foregoing loop while he's swapping a 5-gem match in one of these extra swaps (after the LPS already kicked in). If he starts another loop after that 5-gem swap, it's going to loop without the LPS kicking in at any time again...

However, I'm fairly sure, that this has been reported at some time, a while ago and I'm curious whether it's happening again or just hasn't ever been fixed at all... either way, it would be awesome, if this could be fixed asap...
Kind regards
@Oktagon_Support

Comments

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,257 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thank you for the feedback!
    This issue is now under investigation.
  • Abracadavers
    Abracadavers Posts: 61 Match Maker
    I know this is a bug that has existed since the LPS was created.  It works for you too.  You can say "yes I want to stop the loop", then if you have further swaps that trigger effects (like Part the Watervale + Prism Array + Path of Discovery for example) then it can continue to "go off" and never have the LPS come up again on that turn.
  • coldity
    Oktagon_Support said:
    Thank you for the feedback!
    This issue is now under investigation.
    Well, at least it's something, even though there are issues "under investigation" since october 2018...
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,257 Chairperson of the Boards
    Couldn't reproduce it.
  • coldity
    Funnily enough, that I just entered the forums to check the status of this issue, because of guess what? 

Exactly. It happened again, just a couple of minutes ago...