Every match is now a crapshoot

Options
Muhhh
Muhhh Posts: 66 Match Maker
The amount of my mana being given to the opponent in EVERY SINGLE MATCH is making this game feel like I’m in Vegas, losing to the house. I mean, come on. This needs a patch fix yesterday. 

Comments

• madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,227 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yeah, it's ridiculous. Here's a couple of things that seem to be triggering it, if it helps.

1. Don't match Greg's permanent node support. If you do, he gets the mana.
    2. Try not to cascade into Greg's "Castle of Vantress" activated gems. If you do, he gets the mana.
    3. Some people report it happening if you match your own support gems. I haven't seen that one (I've seen the other two in action). 

• Muhhh
    Options
    The ultimate PuzzleQuest! Thanks for the heads up. I’ve had both of those happen, as well as my own matches giving Greg mana. I just had a match where I cast animist’s awakening, created a huge cascade of mana that all went to Greg, filling his entire, full hand with my mana, good times. 
  • Smokincookz
    Smokincookz Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    If it weren’t so debilitating in a match, it’d almost be comedy. Wish I’d recorded the match in RT where for one turn, after some time, I legitimately could not tell who’s turn it was. That’s how much mana Greg and I were both getting, back and forth, during his turn. Crazy!
  • FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I've been having it happen to me consistently in cascades of 3 or more, with no supports hit.  Greg is really appreciating kicking my butt with all the extra mana I'm farming for him!
  • Muhhh
    Options

Hi everyone,

Thank you for all the feedback, I have people already tracking this behavior to come up with a solution.
    I will add all the details you gave me to the investigation!

Also, thank you for your patience!
    Marcela.
    Thanks for looking into this. It’s a huge problem and is costing many of us dearly in rankings. Massive cascades to Greg, filling up his hand make the match outright unfair. I won’t even come close to placing in the new event due to this issue, nor will many others. 
  • Smokincookz
    Smokincookz Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I too have lost my ranking in TCT due to this cataclysmic bug. 
    I’ve never had much luck getting compensation from support for this type of situation. Maybe this time it’s worth it for us to ask?
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    [MOD NOTE] Moved to Bugs & Technical Issues with Redirect [BK]