May's Login Gifts for "Playing at Home"

2»

Comments

• MrPlow
    MrPlow Posts: 240 Tile Toppler
    edited May 2020
    On May 19th they're giving out 10x health pack and 150 shards for Rescue.  Sorry I don't have a link but it's on the same site as initial post.  Just go to game section then latest news article.
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    MrPlow said:
    On May 19th they're giving out 10x health pack and 150 shards for Rescue.  Sorry I don't have a link but it's on the same site as initial post.  Just go to game section then latest news article.
    The 150 Rescue shards are nice for me. She’s one of my five unchamped classics and the one I’m currently working on. Thanks for the heads up!
  • MrPlow
    MrPlow Posts: 240 Tile Toppler
    I find it funny they decided to nerf the Rescue shards from 150 to 125.  Free is free I guess but really.
  • shap328
    shap328 Posts: 61 Match Maker
    edited May 2020
    Am I the only one who didn’t get the Rescue shards today?

EDIT: 2 mins after asking I got them. Creepy. 
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,729 Chairperson of the Boards
    MrPlow said:
    I find it funny they decided to nerf the Rescue shards from 150 to 125.  Free is free I guess but really.
    On the one hand it seems like a slight, but 125 is 1/4 of a cover and seems like a more likely amount to give out vs 150 which is more generous, but just feels a little odd as an amount.
  • lvsmr2
    lvsmr2 Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    Well it's not great that this article mentions that we are supposed to get 150 and only got 125 in the end. 

https://www.marvel.com/articles/games/latest-updates-play-at-home-marvel-games

• LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    lvsmr2 said:
    Well it's not great that this article mentions that we are supposed to get 150 and only got 125 in the end. 

https://www.marvel.com/articles/games/latest-updates-play-at-home-marvel-games

Thanks for calling this out.  It looks like the information that we sent out to Marvel was incorrect.  It is only supposed to be 125 shards.  We will try to get the information corrected on the site but we will make sure to review the information being sent out a little better next time.  
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,729 Chairperson of the Boards
    @LakeStone

I figured it was a small error/typo as 1/4 of a cover seemed like the correct amount, rather than slightly more. I appreciate you taking the time to acknowledge the error and letting us know what happened. 

I hope you have a nice Memorial Day weekend!
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    **Mod note: Removed off topic discussion. Please keep the thread on topic. Thank you.