Cascade from Demolish destroying gems gave an extra swap. [Investigating]

Options
Smokincookz
Smokincookz Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
I had Greg first do a regular swap, cast Demolish, and his resulting cascade made a match-5. I couldn’t believe when it awarded an extra swap. I thought only matching 5 by way of a swap would do this, or if your swap “naturally” cascaded into match-5 (no card effects). I have not seen this before in my year and a half of playing.

Here is a screenshot of the extra swap from Demolish’s effect: https://imgur.com/a/8oCjHGr 

Comments

• Smokincookz
    Options
    As a side note, I have also been trying to observe the circumstances where one can gain more than one extra swap (only from a swap cascading gems). I have seen that when you match-5 and get another 5 matched via cascade, you’ll only get one extra swap. However, if a support gem is involved in the second match 5, you can get 2 extra swaps.
    I have been trying to see if it is only permanent supports that do this, or regular as well. I’ve only seen it happen from permanent supports so far. 
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,278 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hello @Smokincookz  
    Thank you for the feedback and sorry about the delay.
    This issue is now under investigation.
  • Smokincookz
    Options
    No need to apologize, I think the team has been doing a great job tackling all these bugs. Keep up the good work, thanks!