PVP Rewards - 4* covers - I hope I'm wrong but....

Options
bluewolf
bluewolf Posts: 5,331 Chairperson of the Boards
So, as many of us know, the 4* rewards progress alphabetically in PVP.  New characters interrupt but do not reset the progression through the tier; similarly, a special 4* PVP should not - I think.

Let's look at some recent events.

3/15 Hill PVP rewarded Nick Fury
3/17 3BW PVP rewarded Nico Minoru
3/19 3Spidey rewarded Nightcrawler
3/22 Cage rewarded Northstar
3/24 Squirrel Girl rewarded Nova
3/26 Angel rewarded Peggy
3/29 iHulk rewarded Prof X
3/31 Bagman...carry on
4/2 Daken rewarded Prowler

4/5 Doom rewards Mr F, who has a PVP next (which is fine and expected)
4/7 Mr F rewards Inv Woman (OK, there's an FF PVP next)
4/9 The FF PVP rewards Super Skrull (OK, makes sense since he's the new 4)
4/12 The Sooper-Skrull PVP rewards Iron Fist?  Like the person after IW?   Whoa, back up.....
4/15 3Torch rewards Thing....maybe he's getting a PVP next?

If the Iron Fist thing is a hiccup or something, fine.

But PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE devs.....PLEASE go back - after what appears to be a grouping of FF PVPs - to the person after Prowler (I think Quake) and do not continue on from Iron Fist.

It takes at least 6 months to get through all the 4's in PVP rewards, and it's frustrating when a chance to get a few covers for one that you were looking forward to gets delayed by many months because of an oversight. 

It already happened once a few months ago (after Iceman's PVP in December, they continued on from him instead of where they were before that.)

Thank you.

Comments

• gahcior2
    gahcior2 Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Options

I hope this is a hiccup. I'm really close to champ my 4* gocret and they were close to being a reward. And also sabretooth was also really close and he's very good .

• bluewolf
    Options

So I guess no one could adjust the schedule back on track.

We went from Iron Fist to Iron Man (Hulkbuster) (after the 4* PVPs ended) to Jean Grey now.

I hope no one is too upset that they skipped all the characters between Prowler and Invisible Woman.....Should be getting back to Prowler in about 9 months or so? Hopefully some more 4* PVPs don't throw them off before then.

Come on, guys! This wasn't a big request.

Sigh.

• 658_2
    658_2 Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    Options

This is a significant issue. Please address when you can dev team. @Demiurge_Anthony @IceIX

• Jexy
    Jexy Posts: 52 Match Maker
    Options

They do not care about us.

• DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Well... I guess this might give me a chance to get a few more covers for Jubilee and Peggy. Peggy is 358 and Jubilee is 335, so both are close to coughing up enough shards for FA Cap and Phoenix. Still at least 2-3 months away on Peggy if my math is right...

• MizzouAntler
    MizzouAntler Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Options

As someone who is a few covers away from champing Karnak, I am fine with this.

• ArchusMonk
    ArchusMonk Posts: 181 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Well it looks like there is another special PVP event. The first one rewards Shuri, and the second one rewards Black Panther.  If the pattern holds, then the PVP after that will award 4* Black Widow. That would be interesting since we just had her for the Yelena launch events. It would doubly suck for the guy above who is working on Karnak as he would have been next after Juggernaut. 
  • bluewolf
    Options
    Well it looks like there is another special PVP event. The first one rewards Shuri, and the second one rewards Black Panther.  If the pattern holds, then the PVP after that will award 4* Black Widow. That would be interesting since we just had her for the Yelena launch events. It would doubly suck for the guy above who is working on Karnak as he would have been next after Juggernaut. 
    Hmmm, yeah.  I hope they don't start with the B's again since I'm swimming in BWIW lately.  But I guess some people would like some Emma's since she feeds Kitty.