Increase in Soft locks and hard crashes

Options
Wolfbane
Wolfbane Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
So this morning, opened the game to play a few matches in todays RT.

Game one, 5 turns in the game Soft locks when trying to view an opponents support. 

Game three 8 turns in a soft lock after a 45 second cascade on my opponents turn. I quit the match, switch to another app for a sec and the game hard reboots. 
Relaunch the game, respond to a text and find the game is restarting again. 

This restarting behaviour also happens during matches and appears to be getting worse. 

@Oktagon_Support problems like the ones described above are turning the game unplayable. We the players know (or at least hope) that the team is aware of these issues but we are not seeing any progress or sense of urgency on fixing them. 

I at least feel that these issues should be addressed before changing card behaviour or introducing new features 

Kind regards 
Wolfbane

Comments

• Wolfbane
    Wolfbane Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Just lost 2 charges in the new event Hero's Path due to app soft crashes.
    ( Application restart when device goes into screensaver/lock mode or when switching to another app screen)
    With 7,5 hours recharge times in a 24 hour event this is unacceptable. 

@Oktagon_Support I'd really appreciate if the team would at least acknowledge that this is an issue and create events with shorter node recharge times or just fix the tinykitty issue.

For me this is the worst issue with this game because of the level of frustration this causes

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,279 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I will take this to my team!
    Thank you for the feedback @Wolfbane, and for your patience.

Marcela.
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Moved to Bugs & Technical Issues with Redirect for better tracking and monitoring by devs and support. BK