Alliance Looking For Single Player? Post Here!
- Please edit your post if you have filled all open positions. This is a courtesy to those alliances still recruiting as well as to those who are still hunting. If you have a new opening, please re-post, instead of editing the original posting. Posts will be removed, once Alliances are marked as filled, in an effort to keep things manageable for recruits looking for a home.
- Don't reply to individual posts. If you see an Alliance you're interested in, please private message that poster. Any post that isn't an Alliance seeking new members will be deleted.
- Don't post that you're an individual seeking an Alliance. If you're an individual seeking an Alliance, there's a thread for you to recruit in. Posting here will result in that post getting deleted, as well as the offending poster likely receiving a minor warning (especially for repeat offenders).
- Please only post once per Alliance, or family of Alliances. This helps keep the list of Alliances down so recruits can better access the thread. If multiple posts for Alliances, or families of Alliances, are found, the oldest posts will be removed.
- Any recruit posts that have not been updated in the past 30 days will be removed. This is to help make things easier for recruits searching and to keep information as current as possible in the thread.
- List Detailed Expectations. Whether you're a top 50 Alliance or a casual Alliance, make it very clear about what your expectations are regarding performance, level of social involvement, other apps that may be required (such as Line or another chat app), whether you ask for emails to conduct business, etc. The more information you provide, the better the fit will be for you and potential recruits.
- List Alliance Performance While past performance is not a guarantee of future results, it does provide some information that helps potential recruits gauge how they'll fit in.
- Be Courteous and Honest In Your Posting. Lying about how active your Alliance is or what your Alliance performance has been is being discourteous and wasting everyone's time. So be honest, and be content with where your Alliance is (or post that you have the goal of improving towards Top 100)