Fleshbag Marauder [Can't reproduce]

jtwood
jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
Multiple times over the weekend's RaW:Promise event, the AI played Fleshbag Marauder while 1) it had another creature, and 2) I had a creature. At no point did Fleshbag Marauder's destroy trigger ever go off. I never got to see what would happen if the AI had two other creatures.
I have not submitted a ticket about this in the game.

Comments

• jtwood
    That didn't take long. Next match I played in RT, my opponent played Fleshbag Marauder with two other creatures on both sides. No destroy trigger.
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, the AI seems to be defaulting to "not now" in a lot more cases on abilities than it used to.  No announced change, but definitely something fishy going on.
  • jtwood
    Mburn7 said:
    Yeah, the AI seems to be defaulting to "not now" in a lot more cases on abilities than it used to.  No announced change, but definitely something fishy going on.
    I wonder if it's related to the recent AI change that was supposed to have cut down on it killing its own creatures.
  • jtwood
    The AI is still not using the Marauder properly. Is this WAD that it no longer chooses to use its ability? Because the wording in the card makes it sound mandatory. 
  • jtwood
    Hey, guess what? AI will use Fleshbag properly now
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards
    This issue is now under investigation.

Thank you for the feedback,
    Marcela.
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards
    Couldn't reproduce it.