Non-existent TE cards..?

So I began crafting TE cards today, I needed two uncommons but the ticker said I needed 4. I purchased two cards and got two that neither show up in my collection nor even seem to exist..? Unfortunately I didn’t screenshot them but one was called “Thrill...(didn’t see the rest of the name)” and the other was “Rowan...(didn’t see the rest of the name)”. Anyone else having this issue? The ticker also says I am missing 9 rares but there are only 8 available. The cards I crafted do not appear anywhere in my collection nor were they in the cache of available cards to craft. I’m confused. @brigby any help?

Comments

• GrizzoMtGPQ
    GrizzoMtGPQ Posts: 776 Critical Contributor
    I also crafted these. One that referenced an unknown "Rowan" Vanguard type. Oooooh.
  • Narcoticsagent
    Narcoticsagent Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    Silly me I crafted the cards and didnt screenshot them. They dont appear anywhere now.
  • Horadrim
    Horadrim Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    @Brigby same here.... I thought I already have all the cards in Throne of Eldraine... then I was surprised to see 1 rare and 2 uncommons still available for booster crafting. I crafted them, but couldn't find the cards in my collection. 
  • NickBKK
    NickBKK Posts: 89 Match Maker
    Oh! So there was a disappearing rare as well? I crafted all remaining rare cards but didn’t pay attention that one of them disappeared. 
  • Julie71
    Julie71 MTGPQ Mod Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    Well support contacted me and assured me they are there.  So my reply to them is they must be invisible. Or I need glasses 😂
  • Avahad
    Avahad Posts: 296 Mover and Shaker
    I’ve already got my popcorn to hand on this subject in our discord channel-nothing wrong with grabbing seats at two cinemas tho right?
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hello guys,

Sorry about this issue.
    We're already investigating and as soon as possible we'll have an answer.
    Thank you for your patience.
  • Muhhh
    Muhhh Posts: 66 Match Maker
    I also just received a reply stating that I had the cards and that they should be in my collection. Can I borrow those glasses @Julie71
  • Avahad
    Avahad Posts: 296 Mover and Shaker
    If you haven’t had the reply from CS yet a teammate copied me in- the cards will be available (visible) on the 21th (yep that’s what they wrote) January. 

Let’s see what happens then.......

(I’m kinda thinking (hoping) that the vanguards for this set might come out then as well- seeing as one of the cards mentions a vanguard type)
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hello guys,

Once again, thank you for the feedbacks.
    Due to a misunderstanding, those who crafted these specific cards (Rowan's Battleguard, Rowan's Stalwarts and Thrill of Possibility) will only be able to see and use it on January 21th.
    Thank you for your patience.