MPQ Sneak Peek: November 2019 Edition (Updated 11/22/19)

12346»

Comments

• Godzillafan67Godzillafan67 Posts: 130 Tile Toppler
    Rehashed events with fewer nodes resulting in certain progression-only players not clearing enough nodes to reach full progression?
  • blankcanvasblankcanvas Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    My God that final day with everyone boosted was just absolutely crazy. 4* Juggernaut was not messing around!
  • Ed_DragonriderEd_Dragonrider Posts: 451 Mover and Shaker
    My God that final day with everyone boosted was just absolutely crazy. 4* Juggernaut was not messing around!
    Since then I've managed to champ him too and now I'm soooooo looking forward to trying him out boosted. That sub can't come soon enough! :smiley:
  • blankcanvasblankcanvas Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Since then I've managed to champ him too and now I'm soooooo looking forward to trying him out boosted. That sub can't come soon enough! :smiley:
    Very obvious but Gamora, Rocket and Juggs was taking out teams in 3 matches last time for me. With a friendly cascade you can one shot an entire team!
  • Godzillafan67Godzillafan67 Posts: 130 Tile Toppler
    Dear @IceIX,

It is now December, and the extended listing of events previously and generously provided are about to become last month's leftovers, all fuzzy and inedible.  Please create the thread "MPQ Sneak Peek: December 2019 Edition" and shadow sticky it to the General Discussion forum.

Sincerely,
    Godzillafan67
  • IceIXIceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,396 Site Admin
    Dear @IceIX,

It is now December, and the extended listing of events previously and generously provided are about to become last month's leftovers, all fuzzy and inedible.  Please create the thread "MPQ Sneak Peek: December 2019 Edition" and shadow sticky it to the General Discussion forum.

Sincerely,
    Godzillafan67
    On it. You'll have it in within the next couple hours.