Hi Everyone -

Just wanted to share a brief update that we moved to a new editor for our forums with the Rich Editor experience (previously WYSIWYG). We believe this will provide a better experience for all forum visitors in the long run. If you are interested in learning more about the new editor, please visit the URL below.

And please let us know if you find any bugs/issues with the new editor by emailing us at [email protected] and we will pass along this feedback to the team.

Thank you!

https://blog.vanillaforums.com/rich-editor-enhancing-your-forum-posting-experience

Avaricious dragon buffed [Fix in 3.9]

Gun BunnyGun Bunny Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
Avaricious Dragon now destroys three gems of EACH opposing color, resulting in insane mana gains when facing a tri-color opponent. Was this intentional? It wasn't mentioned in the release notes, nor has it ever behaved in this fashion before.

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• TremayneTremayne Posts: 897 Critical Contributor
    That sounds like fun! 🤪 —— until you play against it!?! 🙈🙊🙉

but it sounds really odd, that such an old card is suddenly changed/broken. As far as I remember the wording on the card is the same. There is no indication of plural, so I wonder how the developer made that leap of imagination.
  • Mburn7Mburn7 Posts: 3,177 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2019
    Yeah, Avaricious Dragon hasn't had its effect changed since its original nerf years ago.

@Tombstone please (politely) ask the team tinykitty on this one
  • Oktagon_SupportOktagon_Support ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 406 Mover and Shaker
    Hi guys,

We're already investigating this.
    Thank you for the feedback.
  • TombstoneTombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,168 Chairperson of the Boards
    I will add this to the bug list. 
  • FirinmahlazerFirinmahlazer Posts: 373 Mover and Shaker
    Tremayne said:
    That sounds like fun! 🤪 —— until you play against it!?! 🙈🙊🙉

but it sounds really odd, that such an old card is suddenly changed/broken. As far as I remember the wording on the card is the same. There is no indication of plural, so I wonder how the developer made that leap of imagination.
    New patch, new bugs! 
  • Mburn7Mburn7 Posts: 3,177 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Tombstone @Oktagon_Support this is still bugged!  and still really really powerful.

Av Dragon is now almost more powerful than it was pre-nerf way back when (when it gave you cards for free).  Please fix this ASAP!
  • GormhausGormhaus Posts: 137 Tile Toppler
    I was just going to ask about this. Thank you for posting.
  • Oktagon_SupportOktagon_Support ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 406 Mover and Shaker
    Hello guys,

This issue is already resolved for the next update.
    Thank you for the feedback.