Searching for coalitions

I and a couple of friends find ourselves unable to search out coalitions by name. Are we doing something wrong? Is this an issue?

Comments

• DragonSorcerer
    DragonSorcerer Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    edited September 2019
    Tap on the thin bar to the left of the green bar under BY NAME and it should open up a search bar at the bottom of the screen. Tap on it to open the keyboard. (Then type in Exordium to find a place in a top 20 performing coalition - we were 12th in Dragon War)
  • DragonSorcerer
    I see what you mean now, the search produces no results. That was not the case a couple of days ago.
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Coalitions that are full will not show up.  So if you keep searching full ones that's why it isn't working.

Or it could be a bug.  @Tombstone maybe check in with the team just in case?
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    If they are full they will not show up @NinjaE can you verify? 

I had no problem finding coalitions that aren’t full. 

[MOD NOTE] Moving to Bugs & Technical Issues for further verification. Bk 
  • DragonSorcerer
    Nope, not working in android. Pick the first coalition from the random list and search for part or all of the name and you get no results
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2019
    I checked using Android. I searched 3 of the TP9 coalitions I knew were not full. I easily found all of them. The search function is case sensitive. 
  • DragonSorcerer
    edited September 2019
    Got it. After tapping the ultra thin grey bar to get the text box, tap the text box, type your text, click ok or done on the keyboard, then tap the ultra thin green bar to do the search. What a convoluted setup. It was originally tap text bar, type, hit ok.
  • NinjaE
    NinjaE Posts: 213 Tile Toppler

What @DragonSorcerer said is what I found. The search bars are partially hidden, so we couldn't see them well.

@bken It's a problem for sure, but it can be worked around.

Thanks for everyone's input.

• Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    The issue with the search bar bring partially obscured should now be fixed. Please let me know if anyone has anymore issues with it.