Puzzle Warriors 3 - Ep#210:Captain Hammer, he's our hero

XaOs72
XaOs72 Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker

* New Panther costume
* New Captain Hammer! 

Comments

• Storm of fire
    Storm of fire Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    Knowing she can't win in a psychic battle, Karma challenges Farouk to a Shadow Duel, a silly little card game she played while at the school, but something she anticipates will be completely alien to him and giving her the chance to win. Unfortunately for her the Shadow King is very familiar with the game, being ancient and having held the title Master of the Games. So while he has suffered defeat during a Shadow Duel, he's had thousands of years to analyse that game and develop a better strategy.

Unaware of how old the card game is, Karma goes in thinking she'll win, only to be uttler crushed. Win goes to Amal Farouk!

(aka you now know that I was a teenager when Yu-Gi-Oh was a thing and obviously the first thing I think of when you say 'Shadow King' is the Shadow realm)

Speaking of fanfic, I am surprised that the Gwen Prix was received so well. Though I suppose people were commenting more on the structure/rewards than the blurbs.
    I loved the blurbs, and went so far as to try and track down fic that fits them. Or failing that, write them, which I'm still doing for like... four of them, because surprisingly, Mad Max AUs with Lady Thor and Wiccan are fairly thin on the ground.
    Though if the event does run again, I look forward to all the delightful teams and snippets the last day will throw up for different 4-stars.

Playing a little with Captain Hammer, he seems like he'll be fun with Carol with all those countdowns. And it's always fun when a bit of game synergy matches up like that.