Did anyone else's game slowed down again since the update?

RemixEasier
RemixEasier Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
The game was running nice and smooth after the update but it's back to being slow. Enemy passives(like Mindless Ones) are still slow and the only thing that's still fast is the token openings. At first, I downloaded the game from Apknite, is that the problem? I'm using Samsung Galaxy S8+

Comments

• JaGo
    JaGo Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    I thought maybe it was just my perception, but I do feel like the game has slowed down again.
  • therightwaye
    therightwaye Posts: 459 Mover and Shaker
    Never Forget
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,699 Chairperson of the Boards
    I didn't notice a slowdown, but I have had 2 crashes on my Android phone. Could be unrelated, but it had been pretty stable until recently. 
  • RentedPanda
    RentedPanda Posts: 95 Match Maker
    I've noticed that after firing a power, the AP pool tends to stay blinking, like it is still ready to fire.  This happened from time to time before, but very frequently now.  But no slowdown I have noticed 
  • St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 631 Critical Contributor
    I don't measure my clear times per se but I do notice sometimes what time it is I got done with my 4 clears and my times are still where they were few months ago. So short answer yes.
  • n25philly
    n25philly Posts: 426 Mover and Shaker
    To me it's really inconsistent.  Some matches are insanely fast, while others have really slowed back down
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    a lot of times the ennemy dies before the power is fired- I see it with 3Stange
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 986 Critical Contributor
    As Lionel Richie said: Can't slow down
  • supergarv
    supergarv Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    I specially noted that my Kitty&Rocket matches in the She-Hulk PVP were really laggy. Tile animation was definitely not 60fps.

Using Thorkoye would speed it up again.

Also there was still the issue that mindless ones did a very fast tile placement the first time a game was started, and then you would need to reboot to get it fast again. I really hope for an engine fix here.