Taco Vault (10 hrs left) : Jugg's Green

slow
slow Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
edited September 2019 in MPQ General Discussion
of all 221 tokens I had only hoping to get that cover. in MPQ reality got everything else but the only 1 I wanted. Now don't know what to do. Please decide for me should I continue with HP or not. If to spend HP (10x or 40x). Thanx (currently around 20k HP)

Jugg's currently at 114

Comments

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,189 Chairperson of the Boards
    In for a penny, in for a pound.

You obviously want him so buy a 10 pack and hope to get him. If not, buy another 10 pack and so on. 20K HP is plenty assuming you have everyone already rostered.

KGB
  • BuzzedLightbeer
    BuzzedLightbeer Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
    So, are taco vaults different for different players?  I read this and thought, “cool, I didn’t realize Juggs was in the current taco vault, need to check that out.”  When I went and looked though, the only 4* possibilities my current taco vault shows me are Namor and Kingpin.  
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2019
    Do you play competitively? Juggernaut has appeared in PvE only once. So, there are another 2 PvEs to get his covers.

If you have not gotten his cover in Simulator, it's green as well.

Ask yourself how game changing Juggernaut will be to you, and decided whether it's worth it to spend those HP on him.

Anniversary is coming soon and if you could wait, those HP might be put to better use.

If I were you, I would not spend my HP just to cover Juggernaut at this stage, who is around 5 covers for level 114.
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,699 Chairperson of the Boards
    In for a penny, in for a pound is one way to look at it. Another way is to not compound your errors. 

Don't try to cover up one mistake by making another. No pun intended.

Make  your decision based on what makes sense from where you are right now, not based on the disappointment you feel over the initial results. 
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,729 Chairperson of the Boards
    So, are taco vaults different for different players?  I read this and thought, “cool, I didn’t realize Juggs was in the current taco vault, need to check that out.”  When I went and looked though, the only 4* possibilities my current taco vault shows me are Namor and Kingpin.  
    Yes, there are a number of things that are the same in every player's vault (like all of the iso, HP, health packs, featured 3* covers - 5 each).  But in terms of 4* covers, there will be one for the featured Crash character and one other random one.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    I wouldn't buy a 40 pack just for one cover, that's 7k when a single cover goes for 3600 hp when it's offered up during Crash. I'd probably buy a 10 pack if I was in your position.
  • slow
    Do you play competitively? Juggernaut has appeared in PvE only once. So, there are another 2 PvEs to get his covers.

I'll be concentrate on the coming PVE then. maybe will use the rewards HP gotten in taco vault later in last hour (around 3600) and chuck back to them for 2x10 packs
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    4* Juggernaut could be the progression reward after She-Hulk PvP which is starting on the 12th.

If you seldom play pvps and want him a lot, you may want to check the PvP progression rewards after She-Hulk's.
  • BuzzedLightbeer
    bluewolf said:
    Yes, there are a number of things that are the same in every player's vault (like all of the iso, HP, health packs, featured 3* covers - 5 each).  But in terms of 4* covers, there will be one for the featured Crash character and one other random one.
    Ah, thanks bluewolf.  I’ve been playing the game for years, but never knew this.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,729 Chairperson of the Boards
    @slow

So, what did you do?  Follow up, please!
  • slow
    spent 3600 HP 2x10 packs in last hour, all 2 stars + some iso, didn't get the Jugg's cover. Darn it what a bait. This forum can't attached image directly? oh well
  • BuzzedLightbeer
    bluewolf said:
    Ah, thanks bluewolf.  I’ve been playing the game for years, but never knew this.
    Interestingly (to me, at least), my current taco vault now features two Red Hulk covers.  Pretty sure that’s the first time I’ve ever seen that.  So yeah, definitely random on the second 4* cover...
  • Xception81
    Xception81 Posts: 424 Mover and Shaker

Interestingly (to me, at least), my current taco vault now features two Red Hulk covers.  Pretty sure that’s the first time I’ve ever seen that.  So yeah, definitely random on the second 4* cover...
    My prior taco vault had two purple Namor’s. Definitely not common, but it can happen. 
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,770 Chairperson of the Boards
    Besides the R.Hulk cover, theres a Magik (blue) cover for me.

My magik is champed, but there are other 4*s that arent.  Kinda wish it would lean towards unchamped 4*s.  You know, find a way to pry more HP from me!

Sigh.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    4* Juggernaut could be the progression reward after She-Hulk PvP which is starting on the 12th.

If you seldom play pvps and want him a lot, you may want to check the PvP progression rewards after She-Hulk's.
    I believe that will be the blue Juggernaut cover.