Anyone else's Apocalypse Event kinda glitchy?

Round 2 isn't loading properly at all. I'm at max clears but I'm seeing people can't access the battles with Apoc. Also it seems that the main screen isn't updating. It says 150,000 left, but the home screen says 27k left.

Comments

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    @shap328 Moved to Bugs & Technical Issues section
  • JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 820 Critical Contributor
    I was getting the same issue with the tally on the main screen in Round 2 and also Round 3 both showing zero progression, i.e., 150,000/150,000 and 390,000/390,000.
    The progress bar (health bar) would update as Apocalypse got beaten down, but the actual tally was bugged.
    Meanwhile, the home ("Story") screen did show the actual score remaining until the current Round was beaten.
  • TeamStewie
    TeamStewie Posts: 357 Mover and Shaker
    Yeah it's definitely weird for my alliance as well.
  • mbaren
    mbaren Posts: 220 Tile Toppler
    Yes.  It started happening after my game patched earlier today.
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Hi Everyone - We just pushed out a fix.  Please let us know if you are still having these issues.  You may need to do a hard reset.

Thanks!
  • JSP869
    Halfway through Round 5. No issues since Rounds 2 & 3. Looks good, so far. Thanks for getting the team on this so quick, @LakeStone
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    JSP869 said:
    Halfway through Round 5. No issues since Rounds 2 & 3. Looks good, so far. Thanks for getting the team on this so quick, @LakeStone
    Awesome, glad to hear that it's working.  Keep us posted if anything else comes up.
  • penguiniffic
    penguiniffic Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    @LakeStone

Still seeing issues here. I have done several hard resets. Several of us in my alliance are seeing boss with full health in numbers 1.97M, and half health in the progress bar. Others see the actual health left  760k.
  • JSP869
    edited August 2019
    Bother. I spoke too soon, didn't I. It's back. Halfway through Round 5 in the event its showing as 197,000 / 197,000, but on the main Story screen it has the real count.
  • penguiniffic
    penguiniffic Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    Good call @JSP869. The banner on the Story page has the correct count for me as well.
    1882 Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
    Still issues with health points bar on main screen. The bar itself does down but health points figures do not.
  • adamdivine
    adamdivine Posts: 136 Tile Toppler
    Multiple people in my alliance having the same issue
  • Ptahhotep
    Ptahhotep Posts: 415 Mover and Shaker
    I had an issue with the boss node not unlocking after I finished the Black Cat essential node. It was about halfway through round five, so a new round unlocking was not involved.
  • RetroToNextGen
    RetroToNextGen Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    This just happened about 15 minutes ago during the Apocalypse event:
    After beating Ap a few times, and a few nodes, I received a comms disruption. After I came back in the points on the “Round Bar” reset, but I can’t tell if the line itself stalled with it. Also, I’m not sure if I received all the proper points for beating all the nodes and Apocalypse himself. This is quite distressing because we’ve been working overtime during this event. It’s happened to myself and at least one other person in my alliance. He noticed it before I did. We need an update ASAP to make sure all proper points were given for each fight and to make sure we didn’t lose anything due to this issue. These covers are difficult to get, and we’re not a top 50 alliance. Every point really counts. Quite distressing.
  • Sabaton74
    Sabaton74 Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
    Pretty sweet the "apocalypse living up to his reputation" prize. I always think to myself, d3 you can have technical issues whenever you need ;)