300 purples may result in a duplicate Vanguard [as designed]

BlessedOne
BlessedOne Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
I just dropped 300 purples for a vanguard and pulled a duplicate vanguard.
WTtinykitty!
If it matters, it was Teferi, Time Raveler.
I want my money back.

//Edited Title - Tombstone 

Comments

• Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2019
    The devs have confirmed that the Vanguard packs can give dupes, and that it is working as intended.

Sadly you will probably not get a refund (but you should probably submit a ticket just in case)
  • BlessedOne
    Mburn7 said:
    The devs have confirmed that the Vanguard packs can give dupes, and that it is working as intended.

Sadly you will probably not get a refund (but you should probably submit a ticket just in case)
    That's terrible and tragic.
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mburn7 said:

That's terrible and tragic.
    Yup.  We've been asking about that since Vanguards were introduced with the WAR update (can't remember the number now, 3.6?  3.5?  whatever)

So far no official response.
  • BlessedOne
    I received a response from the developers. Buying a vanguard pack with 300 purples can result in a duplicate.
    This is tinkykitty.
    Thanks.

• Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,607 Chairperson of the Boards
    That is why I don’t have many Vanguards. Last time, I tried my luck I got two dupes on 4 pulls and now enough is enough. 
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hi everyone, the Mythic Vanguard packs are able to provide duplicates. 

That being said, I can confirm the team is taking your feedback into consideration regarding these packs.