Prof X HP-store - you pulling? If so, what'd you get?

ThaRoadWarrior
ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
I'm just curious if anyone is going to seriously chase x in there, and if so, how well you fared.

I threw a daily deal single at it, got an Agent Venom for my trouble. (11th saved)

Depending on how it goes across the week, I may try again with hp, or I may just lean on earned tokens. How are y'all making out?

Comments

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,247 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2019
    Curious.....if you got a Professor, did you get a BH?  Seems to be frequent from reports.

EDIT:  Math is hard for people (including me).

Since these tokens are in a store and you get higher bonus odds from a 10 or 40 pack (1:12), people will of course get more bonus 5's when pulling a Prof vs in Latests or Classics.  That's an 8.3% vs a 5% chance.....still going to be quite rare, but more frequent.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Based on the draw odds, I'm kind of expecting it to be an auto-bonus in the same way the 3* from standard results in one; I'd also like to know that.
  • Pyram7
    Pyram7 Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    From a daily deal single token I got a lucky 4*Black Widow.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards
    Based on the draw odds, I'm kind of expecting it to be an auto-bonus in the same way the 3* from standard results in one; I'd also like to know that.
    From what I have observed on Discord this seems like a fairly good guess I think.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,247 Chairperson of the Boards
    My single pull thus far was 3Cap (5X ODDS!) and no bonus 3.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Pyram7 said:
    From a daily deal single token I got a lucky 4*Black Widow.
    Kind of waiting for the "I bought 3 40 packs and got 120 Moonstones!" cautionary tale as well...
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Based on reports from Prof X's thread, two players drew Prof X but they didn't mention anything about getting extra Prof X covers. Since Prof X can't be BHed, I think there won't be extra cover.
     :| 
  • Sm0keyJ0e
    Sm0keyJ0e Posts: 730 Critical Contributor
    Based on reports from Prof X's thread, two players drew Prof X but they didn't mention anything about getting extra Prof X covers. Since Prof X can't be BHed, I think there won't be extra cover.

Dude, you can BH other characters. It's not all about PX you know.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards
    I don't think it is bonus Prof X they are getting.
  • therightwaye
    therightwaye Posts: 459 Mover and Shaker
    Remember if you don't pull today, you're still loved. 
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2019
    Thanks for pointing out my errors. I see my 5* BH appearing under the Prof X HP store. So I want to be the lucky one too.  :#
  • max5esq
    max5esq Posts: 56 Match Maker
    41 pulls 1 4star (Gwenpool) one 4 star BH(Sabertooth) 5 3 stars and a couple bh...****
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,651 Chairperson of the Boards
    I bought one daily deal. Got a 3 star daredevil. I'm happy it wasn't a 2*. I dont have iceman yet either, so I'm not going to get many tokens for this store by playing.
  • Twomp_thaDJ
    Twomp_thaDJ Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Don't go chasing waterfalls
    Just stick to the rivers and the lakes that you’re used to.....
  • Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 578 Critical Contributor
    Decided i can afford a 200hp daily deal, just in case Lady Luck wants to bless me. I pulled a 2*Storm.... woop woop!
    Don't have Iceman either, so pulls from this store will be extremely limited.
  • MushroomGenius808
    MushroomGenius808 Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    Bought a 10pk, 1x 4* + BH, 2x 3* + 1BH, 7x 2*
    The two BH draws ended up being LT tokens, so not a bad tradeoff, haven't used the LTs.
  • AndiTi
    AndiTi Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    So if you’re in my position with roughly 7000HP, do you pull here or pull from the vault that contains the special store token? Can’t really srsly do both. 
  • Sm0keyJ0e
    Sm0keyJ0e Posts: 730 Critical Contributor
    Given you'd have to buy a 10-pack, your odds are astronomically low to get a PX.