Puzzle Warriors 3 - Ep#202:Samurai's Showdown

XaOs72
XaOs72 Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker

Comments

• ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm kind of surprised that with this week's showdown being Medusa vs Wasp that the featured team of the week wasn't Carol/Medusa/Wasp, which was pretty much *the* 4* meta team before Rocket & Groot came around.

As for the actual showdown, I'll vote Wasp but think this would be a pretty excellent battle visually if the MCU really takes some unexpected twists & turns in Phases 4 and 5.

While he's not a top level character in any way, Kraven feels particularly wasted during the current set of PVE events.  He really does nothing for Deadpool vs MPQ and against the Dark Avengers he only really shines if the AI has both 2* Bullseye & Daken on the same team.  Now, if PVE had involved a story with Ultron goons or symbionts, suddenly he's not only relevant, but frankly solid.  ...but that didn't happen.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    For the showdown I am going to go with Medusa.  I just think eventually she will be able to catch Wasp with her hair and then it will be game over.  Even shrinking down it would just let Medusa surround her more.

with Marvel phase 4 I might be in Craig’s boat.  I think they will be trying some new things and promoting a lot of Disney plus stuff that might not be great.  I applaud them for trying new things but some of it feels like a money grab with Disney plus
  • Slothkins1
    Slothkins1 Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Vote for Medusa

The mailbag section has been painful to listen to lately. I've taken to just skipping through it. Maybe it's not necessary to read every comment, just the ones with relevant and/or interesting information? 
  • Storm of fire
    Storm of fire Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    I like the tactful avoidance of a certain movie that was announced to be on the Marvel slate. 😜
    As ever, the bunch of Loki fans I'm part of are... cautiously excited for the Loki series, but less so for the movie directed by the one that shall not be named. We're split though on whether the casting announcement is a good thing or not, and our eventual opinion will be based on what happens story- and character-wise. (We're not particularly optimistic though given the comments made previously by the one that shall not be named.) 

I vote Wasp. None of you have ever had a bee stuck in long hair. I don't care if Medusa's hair can untangle itself, the frantic buzzing makes it seem like ALL your hair is bees.

The momentary lapse into how people are rubbish at thinking people with lots of money surely don't want more money was... surprising but welcome. Well, surprising for this podcast, which does not often meander into topics the Profane Argument seems to cover. 
  • UNC_Samurai
    UNC_Samurai Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker
    I like the tactful avoidance of a certain movie that was announced to be on the Marvel slate. 😜
    As ever, the bunch of Loki fans I'm part of are... cautiously excited for the Loki series, but less so for the movie directed by the one that shall not be named. We're split though on whether the casting announcement is a good thing or not, and our eventual opinion will be based on what happens story- and character-wise. (We're not particularly optimistic though given the comments made previously by the one that shall not be named.) 

I vote Wasp. None of you have ever had a bee stuck in long hair. I don't care if Medusa's hair can untangle itself, the frantic buzzing makes it seem like ALL your hair is bees.

The momentary lapse into how people are rubbish at thinking people with lots of money surely don't want more money was... surprising but welcome. Well, surprising for this podcast, which does not often meander into topics the Profane Argument seems to cover. 
    As much as Ray had to bleep Craig this week, it WAS a profane argument!