Hi Everyone -

Just wanted to share a brief update that we moved to a new editor for our forums with the Rich Editor experience (previously WYSIWYG). We believe this will provide a better experience for all forum visitors in the long run. If you are interested in learning more about the new editor, please visit the URL below.

And please let us know if you find any bugs/issues with the new editor by emailing us at [email protected] and we will pass along this feedback to the team.

Thank you!

https://blog.vanillaforums.com/rich-editor-enhancing-your-forum-posting-experience

Avacyn's Madness - Summon no creatures with Lifelink objective bugged [Investigating]

MachineMachine Posts: 522 Critical Contributor

Avacyn's Madness - Watcher in the Web node where one of the secondary objectives is to NOT summon any creatures with Lifelink.

Token creatures with Lifelink used to be ok, in the past, but now they count. I can understand that, but the major issue here is that for some reason, the event counted 1 creature with Lifelink, even though I didn't have any in my deck nor did I use any cards that were able to produce creature tokens with Lifelink.

I think the following happened: All my creatures on the board died, either by my own doing (because another secondary objective is to sacrifice x or more creatures) or by the spider's To The Slaughter. I had already have a Cartouch of Ambition on the field, to make sure I don't die to Razaketh's ability. I have Razaketh and Cartouche of Ambition in my deck.  The next creature that hits the board, gets the Lifelink evergreen from Cartouch of Ambition. That's the only situation I can imagine the game sees as summoning a creature with Lifelink.

Please investigate and fix. Another 3 points lost due to this tinykitty game.

//Edited Title - Tombstone

Comments

• TombstoneTombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,168 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thank you for the report. I'll relay this to the team for review. 
  • GregDreherGregDreher Posts: 97 Match Maker
    I encountered something similar.  I cast Olivia, Mobilized for War, which is a creature that doesn't have lifelink, but grants itself (and any other creature played after) lifelink if you are able to discard a card.  I played an Olivia and one creature after it, both gaining lifelink, and the game counted me as having played two creatures with lifelink.