Hulkling issue [Investigating]

grenadier
grenadier Posts: 135 Tile Toppler
PC/Steam version

I've seen this a few times, but it's hard to recreate, since Hulkling's power only fires some of the time.

What I'm seeing is this:
  1. Several friendly countdowns on screen.  In the most recent example, they were from 4* Peggy Carter's "Do as Peggy Says" ability.
  2. Use 4* Captain Marvel's Executive Decision ability to force one of the countdown tiles to 0.
  3. Captain Marvel has Hulkling as a support.  His level 3 ability to reinforce fires, reinforcing the countdown tile being reduced to 0.
  4. The tile is now reinforced, but the effect of Peggy's tile doesn't fire.  You end up with a reinforced normal tile, with no damage being dealt.
Basically, Hulkling's reinforce ability seems to be overriding the firing of the effect of the tile being reinforced, if they happen to be the same tile.

Comments

• grenadier
    Need anything else to get this on a list?
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    @grenadier
    Could you please send a ticket to Customer Support with all these details and any relevant screenshots?
  • grenadier
    edited March 2019
    @Tombstone

I don't have screenshots.  Would you rather I wait to get them, or send it in without them?
  • Tombstone
    @grenadier
    I'd recommend sending the ticket with the information you currently have. If you get screenshots later, you can always reopen your ticket to include those. 
  • grenadier
    @Tombstone

OK, submitted it.  E-mail auto reply had 41920 in subject, so I assume that is the ticket number.
  • grenadier
    Reply was that it was an already known issue, and was being investigated.  I did check the known bugs board here first, but it was not listed there.
  • Tombstone
    @grenadier
    Thanks for letting me know. I'll add it to our bug list right now.